Tyres

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tyres
Hiya,
I'm wondering if you can help me! I've got two different size tyres on my car - 165 on the front & 175 on the back - the tyre sticker on the door has faded & I have no book - can anyone help me with PSI?
Thanks given by:
All tyre pressures are here.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Well that's strange, a 2000 1.6 306 should have 14" 185 tyres unless I'm missing something? Post a pic up of your car so we can work out what wheels you have on!
Thanks given by:
People put the cheapest on even if that means skinnier tyres or lower profile, it's rare for 306s to have the right sizes these days! Hardly ever see cyclones with the right size lol.
Thanks given by:
(05-02-2016, 07:36 PM)Toms306 Wrote: People put the cheapest on even if that means skinnier tyres or lower profile, it's rare for 306s to have the right sizes these days!  Hardly ever see cyclones with the right size lol.

Mine doesn't either, XSI alloys but 50 profile Rofl

However a mix of 165 / 175 isn't good, safety is compromised as I definitely noticed braking and handling improving when changing from 185 > 195.

Coincidentally, shit tyres are the reason why I binned my first 306 :SadThe other few times were just because I am a shit driver haha Nospeak )

So yeah Jess, sort out your tyres, as tyres are the most important thing on a car!!
Thanks given by: