Friday thread!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday thread!
So what are you bunch of car nuts up to this weekend.

Friday:work
Saturday: Relax, I have a day to relax!!! This never happens.
Sunday: Get up the workshop pull dash from other 306 to match up heater matrix and fit new lock
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Friday : work and packing
Saturday: sailing
sunday: sailing
Thanks given by:
Friday: work till 5pm then do the top mount I was supposed to do last week
Saturday: work till 5 again then service my brothers bikes
Sunday:work till 6 then beer time
Thanks given by:
Today; round trip to Eyeore's
Tomoz; Asda, Parents, see friend to download/install MS Office 2016, then out to another friend's 50th
Sun; recover
It goes, it stops (as reqd). Makeup
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
Friday - final day in current job. Working until 7pm. Leaving do tonight after work.

Saturday - get over hangover, probs go to the gym

Sunday - gym, Sunday dinner, sleep
Cherry Red Rallye - Full on OEM resto.....
Thanks given by:
Well when skateboarding yesterday really f up my arm when to A and E at 4 this morning turns out if got a hair line fracture so abit gutted no work today or work tommorrow nite and probably not for next week.got to go back the fracture clinical later today so that will me fun

Also the morphine they gave me did nothing then I stupidly drove the 1 mile home lol
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
fri; been off all week , still taking tablets/lemsips/ibrufen as man flu likes me

sat; as above

sun; as above, plus I am going back to work Monday---unless I get sent home for risking passing it onto other staff..
Thanks given by:
Friday: Working from home today waiting for new car to be delivered.
Tomorrow: hopefully out on the bike then a job to do in the afternoon. Cant knock £300 for 15 minutes work though lol
Sunday: Working Sad
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(22-01-2016, 10:24 AM)7057sam Wrote: Well when skateboarding yesterday really f up my arm when to A and E at 4 this morning turns out if got a hair line fracture so abit gutted no work today or work tommorrow nite and probably not for next week.got to go back the fracture clinical later today so that will me fun

Also the morphine they gave me did nothing then I stupidly drove the 1 mile home lol

Lol. Amazing. Well done for driving home dude we've all been there before. If you need a hand and I'm local let me know.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Friday: finished work early as the weather is too shit to take the r5 turbo for its mot (handful to drive at the best of times lol)

Saturday: see some family, might pop down to the brean rally if it's not pissing down

Sunday: investigation into the horrible clunk on the hdi
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Friday: hot tub and scottish ale
Saturday: go see some wall that was important and get some bits from ash n chris on way home
Sunday: drop in Stafford, my old home town...then back to the grindstone
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
rest of today - relax, drink some grape whisky, maybe learn some tunes
saturday - go for a run (aiming for 4-6 miles) then food shopping and picking up the kids for the weekend
sunday - church, sunday dinner, hopefully relaxing with some mariokart against darcy
Project: Formula Peugeot
Thanks given by:
Friday (already done): Towed my friends audi a4. Happy to know that my little 306 actually can tow stuff.
Saturday: Work, beer with friends.
Sunday: Walk someones dog.
Thanks given by:
(22-01-2016, 02:32 PM)bashbarnard Wrote:
(22-01-2016, 10:24 AM)7057sam Wrote: Well when skateboarding yesterday really f up my arm when to A and E at 4 this morning turns out if got a hair line fracture so abit gutted no work today or work tommorrow nite and probably not for next week.got to go back the fracture clinical later today so that will me fun

Lol. Amazing. Well done for driving home dude we've all been there before. If you need a hand and I'm local let me know.

YEAH it never kick in but I had a really sureal dream after haha 

Off work for 3 weeks can't do anything round flat can play xbox fine though Big Grin
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Lol, shame about your arm! What do you play on xbox? Tongue
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bank holiday weekend! (Thursday / friday thread!) Matt-Rallye 14 2,814 18-04-2017, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Dave
  No Friday Thread? Toms306 14 2,907 04-06-2016, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Toms306
Thumbs Down The late Friday thread ozonehostile 5 1,274 03-06-2016, 09:20 PM
Last Post: daddyfixit