Ace Cafe Accident

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ace Cafe Accident
(07-01-2016, 10:36 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(07-01-2016, 09:22 AM)r3k1355 Wrote:
(05-01-2016, 12:07 AM)toseland Wrote: Aye, police should realise that and supply..  how the feck can the cafe control people's behaviour..

Ace can't but what they need to do is engage with the police.

Tell the old bill when they've got a meet going on thats previously attracted trouble, the plod can pop down and pick up the knobs in the act.

It doesn't need to happen too many times before word gets out that Ace Cafe isn't a place to drive like a lady garden.

Ace Cafe DO engage with the police. They don't want these knob heads outside as they put off genuine enthusiasts like us and the knobs aren't paying customers.

In an ideal world yes, send a police car or 2 down every meet that has the potential for knob heads to turn up. Cost to the tax payer annually £100,000-£350,000 (based on 2-4 cops 5 nights a week).

There just isn't the spare police officers to sit down there of an evening or even for any sort of regular patrols. The evenings (6pm till 1am ish) are the busiest time for the police and although the number of police officers is vaguely the same in London the call volume is constantly going up. Couple that to the minimal number of traffic cops on duty at any point and there is no police officers available.

i am not surprised there isn't the officers, the amount of cuts that's happened, Sunderland had 3 police stations,
Now we are down to one, they even closed the one in the city centre! They said the last time that happened was a 100 years ago! The one that was up the road from me, used to have the impound for the cars. That was a well known one for our area, As i live on the south part of sunderland, that one was also shown the door too!  They moved everything to the far end of town, in fact its more closer to south shields now than our own town centre.
Closest one to me now is the seaham police station. 
They should be putting more budget into the emergency services not cutting it!
Thanks given by:
(09-01-2016, 11:24 PM)procta Wrote: i am not surprised there isn't the officers, the amount of cuts that's happened, Sunderland had 3 police stations,
Now we are down to one, 

Procta in 'last one left in Sunderland' shocker!  Rofl
Thanks given by:
(10-01-2016, 10:32 AM)tigerstyle Wrote:
(09-01-2016, 11:24 PM)procta Wrote: i am not surprised there isn't the officers, the amount of cuts that's happened, Sunderland had 3 police stations,
Now we are down to one, 

Procta in 'last one left in Sunderland' shocker!  Rofl

read it for your self 

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/crime...-1-6364712
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Serious Accident to member Day666 13 3,128 06-04-2017, 11:44 AM
Last Post: Lwilliams
  slight accident thebluepearl 22 3,967 25-11-2014, 10:36 PM
Last Post: Moonpie
  MOT After Accident? bigcheez2k3 3 1,110 28-05-2014, 10:57 PM