Phase 1 dturbos kingfisher green.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phase 1 dturbos kingfisher green.
This ISNT for sale YET. Just really gauging interest to be honest atm. Lu will be after a 5 door soon due to child space issues. Has a few blemish's was going to be keeping and tracking but I cant bring myself to do it. Since we've owned it I have done, cambelt, water pump, Bosch pump, gt15, hdi gearbox, clutch, axle from an low mileage xsi, rear brake conversion to discs, wheel bearing handbrake cables and a few other bits. Drivers window doesn't work but I can fix that before its taken and check strap is noisy. That is it. I really took pride in this one. I'm not really sure what its worth to anyone but would rather keep than sell to some idiot who will felt spec it. Here's a pic just for reference.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Could maybe be interested in next couple of months, you got a price in mind? any more pics? Smile

Maybe a trade for my 5 door?
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Ahh god I shouldn't.
Thanks given by:
No idea to be honest man. Gotta be worth more than quick £500 whip though surely rare colour, looked after really well. Also no rust in n\s\r arch at all nice and solid. Lu may want to keep the clones so would have to find a set of wheels and no I don't have anymore pics I'm afraid. As I've said its not for sale yet. It will be though when I can get a price in my head. Lu gets a 5 door etc etc

This is also the one that got put on here last year with 1 owner since new. It obviously has 2 owners since new now though.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
Yeah no worries, I'd rather buy than swap I think, 5 door genuine D turbos are pretty rare, always fanced a kingfisher though, I've wheels aplenty so no worries there lol
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Lol your turbo would come home to you if you bought this one. To be fair the only reason this threads up is because lu is looking for another car atm.

What do people think its worth though. I'll put 12 months ticket on it before anyone takes it as well.
Thanks given by:
What's the mileage on it?

I reckon should see around the £800 mark especially with 12 months mot and the fact it hasn't been mucked around with
Thanks given by:
milage is around 150k from memory. its also one of the only xuds ive ever seen that has no oil leaks. lol. got the original invoice of sale as well and fsh. had an engine at some point looks like it threw a rod while under warranty ll those years back.
Thanks given by:
I'd also be tempted mate price and timing dependent. Love this colour. Ready to run veg? Power?
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
Don't sell it to JJ, he'll sell it on within weeks.
Thanks given by:
(09-01-2016, 09:25 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Don't sell it to JJ, he'll sell it on within weeks.

Hippo kritt.

Too keen for me anyway, I'm tight like you Chris.
Thanks given by:
I won't be paying £800 for it without wheels, I would like it though, £800 is like a years wage up North Tongue
Thanks given by:
(09-01-2016, 11:46 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: I won't be paying £800 for it without wheels, I would like it though, £800 is like a years wage up North Tongue

It will come with wheels just have to find another set local. I'll never sell a car unless complete. Got plenty of time to sell though. Could always take it over to Ireland and get more money than that. But id rather not go through the hassle.
Thanks given by:
Pm'd

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Thanks given by:
I'd say it's worth 6-700 as it looks a nice clean example.

Kingfisher green has to be one of the best colours on a phase 1
Thanks given by:
i think around the £800 would better Wink we will see when it comes up for sale what we decide to be fair. with the amount of work thats gone into this though £600 would be way to low!
Thanks given by:
I would love this as a daily if I didn't already have one. I hope whoever buys it doesn't ruin it.
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
I'd 100% be interested in this chap!
Thanks given by:
(10-01-2016, 08:11 AM)bashbarnard Wrote:
(09-01-2016, 11:46 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: I won't be paying £800 for it without wheels, I would like it though, £800 is like a years wage up North Tongue

It will come with wheels just have to find another set local. I'll never sell a car unless complete. Got plenty of time to sell though. Could always take it over to Ireland and get more money than that. But id rather not go through the hassle.

if i did have it i could easily bring a set of wheels, not a problem . . . Smile
Thanks given by:
How about Rowells Wolfrace Dragons on it? Sure he'd sell them cheap. Wink
Thanks given by:
I'll buy it dependent on whether I can get a lift/train to you.

insurance on this is £200 less than a 1.4 8v 206 5dr
Thanks given by:
Right lads. Lu has decided to keep this on a limited mileage policy and sell the mini. shes fallen in love with this and really doesnt want to get shot. looks like itll be at fcs this year instead of mine at this rate
Thanks given by:
Good news,all I would say is that if you are keeping it,treat it to new numberplates as nothing let's a nice car down that crappy plates
Thanks given by:
(10-01-2016, 07:36 PM)roland rat Wrote: Good news,all I would say is that if you are keeping it,treat it to new numberplates as nothing let's a nice car down that crappy plates

yeah will be getting a new bumper and a few bits sprayed as well ready for show season i reckon. also ill pay someone to give her a nice detail i reckon

(10-01-2016, 07:36 PM)roland rat Wrote: Good news,all I would say is that if you are keeping it,treat it to new numberplates as nothing let's a nice car down that crappy plates

yeah will be getting a new bumper and a few bits sprayed as well ready for show season i reckon. also ill pay someone to give her a nice detail i reckon
Thanks given by:
(10-01-2016, 06:53 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: Right lads. Lu has decided to keep this on a limited mileage policy and sell the mini. shes fallen in love with this and really doesnt want to get shot. looks like itll be at fcs this year instead of mine at this rate

haha you teasing shit, well just carry on getting it nice and if/when she wants rid give me a shout . .Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Getting hold of dturboS seats bashbarnard 5 1,642 22-08-2016, 06:00 PM
Last Post: bashbarnard
  Phase 1 Kingfisher 306 xsS 64K what's it worth? Redordead89 19 3,592 12-01-2016, 05:08 PM
Last Post: Redordead89
  Kingfisher Davidwheaty 27 3,730 15-01-2015, 01:00 AM
Last Post: Davidwheaty