cylinder head xud11 12 s

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cylinder head xud11 12 s
Hello everyone

I have two 12s head in the garage I have heard about the problems that Chute esque puzzle you have found a

reliable solution for the cylinder head?

Whether you pensser xud11 the engine for the prepa esqu there are solid 230 hp?

Right now I doi out 190 hp 2.1 with 8 cylinder head and turbo s td04l-13t was 2.3 bar.

the td04l and not bad but 230 hp turbo with what I was not sure if fesable?

sn 8 cylinder head is not the mieu out many cv ..
Thanks given by:
I think I get the jist here. You're running a 2.1 with an 8v head. Trying to gain more power. The 2.1 head flows more and a td04 will NOT suit the engine. To laggy. These make all there power down low. Get a decent turbo on there. Piggy had some good power figures have a read through his thread.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Big Grin 
(05-01-2016, 04:20 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: I think I get the jist here. You're running a 2.1 with an 8v head. Trying to gain more power. The 2.1 head flows more and a td04 will NOT suit the engine. To laggy. These make all there power down low. Get a decent turbo on there. Piggy had some good power figures have a read through his thread.

td04l the 13t - and not bad but lack of a diet high CVs

I have an exhaust casing of 6 cm if I put in a 5 cm its 'll Sufis to reduce lag

I have seen post Peggy has a turbo gt2056 I croi but difficult to achieve 230 hp

then I pensse the head 8s is an obstacle to good performance of the 12 s will be better now

I made a little video of the counter but not in the right format I have is watching piggy video on you tube and I m comes out rather well Blush
Thanks given by:
puts perf here right now with 8s - head and td04l 13t

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkUCkQME...e=youtu.be
Thanks given by:
Looks to pull very well that, I had a td04 13t on my last car, good solid turbo Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(05-01-2016, 05:43 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: Looks to pull very well that, I had a td04 13t on my last car, good solid turbo Smile
Mitsubishi TD04 turbo yes has very good turbot I will try to go with a compressor 15 t see her giving in perf.

I think to be around 180 hp dice
Thanks given by:
More efficient blower. The GTB won't flow that much more than 210bhp tbh with our engines.
But still...more modern turbo would really help.
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(05-01-2016, 05:48 PM)Piggy Wrote: More efficient blower. The GTB won't flow that much more than 210bhp tbh with our engines.
But still...more modern turbo would really help.

you think that with a 15 t wheel on the td04l I doi skip the 200 hp?
in my opinion is that I was the flange bolt 8 s if I was in the 12s the engine will be more powerful.
The performance I was looking for its 100 200 km h in 10 seconds if I had reached perf I'll be happy but I was not sure how many CVs must for is performance.
Thanks given by:
My 60mph-120mph is under 10seconds...but I am guessing my car is lighter.
I cannot speak for the 8v head...as i have not tried it.
But the 12v head with float valves above 40psi, roughly.
12v head will flow more. But I would still say you need a different turbo.
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(05-01-2016, 06:12 PM)Piggy Wrote: My 60mph-120mph is under 10seconds...but I am guessing my car is lighter.
I cannot speak for the 8v head...as i have not tried it.
But the 12v head with float valves above 40psi, roughly.
12v head will flow more. But I would still say you need a different turbo.

I understand that I must change turbo but what turbo? my car is 950 kg this one the 306 and 205 heavier.
in theory
You advise me what turbo?
your engine well-tien 40 psi and 210 hp xud11 I know its very solid, its yours to you after how many km with your performance?
Thanks given by:
Its not 210bhp...don't believe that. I don't lol

But the power it does make, it can make ALL day long.

I only run 30psi max. But when on dyno, by mistake it ran more, and has done before and the head just doesnt like it.

But you can run LESS boost and be making more power.

Plenty of options ThumbsUp
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(05-01-2016, 06:56 PM)Piggy Wrote: Its not 210bhp...don't believe that. I don't lol

I only run 30psi max. But when on dyno, by mistake it ran more, and has done before and the head just doesnt like it.

thank you for the information
I have seen that you have posted videos on you tube and I saw that you had a solution for the latches
12 it s head and fragile at the hydraulic tappet you have found a way to avoid or solution
his breaks?

(05-01-2016, 07:04 PM)niciou Wrote:
(05-01-2016, 06:56 PM)Piggy Wrote: Its not 210bhp...don't believe that. I don't lol

for my td04l I know what to do .... I'll buy quesque I can change my key purchasing td04l

a 5 cm exhaust of housing right now I have a casing 6 cm may be that by causing her to be better now: s
Thanks given by:
personne ses infos sur la culasse 12s m abandonné pas Confused
Thanks given by:
I'm guessing that means has anyone sacked the pas off and have any info on the job Tongue
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(06-01-2016, 07:08 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: I'm guessing that means has anyone sacked the pas off and have any info on the job Tongue

Want photos and engine of the car and its cylinder head derenge not me Smile

but if anyone has any information on the automatic pushers be nice
Thanks given by:
Good old Google Translate doing it's job nicely there lol!

(06-01-2016, 07:08 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: I'm guessing that means has anyone sacked the pas off and have any info on the job Tongue

My Franglais tells me this means "Does anyone have any information about the 12v head so I don't have to abandon it".

Again from my very limited Franglais I think I can make out that he's asking about whether anybody has a solution for the valves lifting >40psi.

Nobody really has any solution - it's not the actual hydraulic lifters that are the problem, they merely show the issue very badly when the valve lifts, as they take up free lash that is only there since the valve has floated. Other than uprated springs, but then you run into issues of snapping rockers as they're often not strong enough, the 12v head also seems to have more issues with cooling than the 8v, which is already bad enough!

Don't run the turbo as hard as 40psi - monitor the exhaust manifold pressures also, they shouldn't exceed 40psi when on non-VTG turbo.

Mon Français est tres, tres mal - pardon!
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
I'll get my coat lol, Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(08-01-2016, 01:40 AM)Ruan Wrote: Good old Google Translate doing it's job nicely there lol!

My Franglais tells me this means "Does anyone have any information about the 12v head so I don't have to abandon it".

Again from my very limited Franglais I think I can make out that he's asking about whether anybody has a solution for the valves lifting >40psi.

Nobody really has any solution - it's not the actual hydraulic lifters that are the problem, they merely show the issue very badly when the valve lifts, as they take up free lash that is only there since the valve has floated. Other than uprated springs, but then you run into issues of snapping rockers as they're often not strong enough, the 12v head also seems to have more issues with cooling than the 8v, which is already bad enough!

Don't run the turbo as hard as 40psi - monitor the exhaust manifold pressures also, they shouldn't exceed 40psi when on non-VTG turbo.

Mon Français est tres, tres mal - pardon!

So thank you for your answer to after you there is nothing to do on the cylinder 12s is a pity that we can not

remove hydraulic push to pass in macao therefore to after you if I put the cylinder head 12 s I do not doi up to 40 psi pressure turbo must be below and more 12s head and more fragile than 8 seconds so .
shame I know if you tried, there t really a big difference between the 12s and 8s head relative to the performance?
usually a loose bolt 8 s all how kilometer with ARP bolts ?
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cylinder head manni surface sanding 306Puggy 9 3,015 05-08-2020, 03:11 PM
Last Post: ekjdm14
  lower height pistons xud11 of 1 mm niciou 3 5,178 01-03-2018, 07:44 PM
Last Post: niciou
  How To - 2.1TD Swap / XUD11 Fitting Dum-Dum 101 93,851 28-07-2017, 12:18 PM
Last Post: rachaeljf