caliper rubbers part numbers and exploded views

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
caliper rubbers part numbers and exploded views
Happy new year to all.......

Could someone help please, trying to find exploded view and part numbers for 306 2 l hdi diesel estate bosch front brake caliper rubber parts, 

need 2 x hydraulic piston seals, 2 x piston dust boots, the upper slide pin gaiters and the lower slide pin gaiters, as well as 2 x bleed nipples.

Big Red site still not up and running with app list etc and need to compare prices of pattern to oe parts.

Need part numbers so can phone pug dealer 50 miles away for availability and prices.

Would prefer oe parts as I had real fun and games with pattern p bushes over xmas, the "inner metal tube %%x4%%$$3! " was too thick to allow being pressed onto the wishbone pin. 

The bushes that came off where breaking up, and the inner tube was very thin walled to allow for swell when being pressed on. 

They where also marked on the outer metal "body" with a line to align with wishbone seam.

Have tried to get into service box but no liuck.
Thanks given by:
On the caliper there should be some numbers stamped on there and I used big red on eBay messaged him with the numbers and he sent me the correct kit
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the reply, tried local ( 50 miles away ) pug dealer, said only a kit available but did not have in stock or even knw what the contents of the kit are??!!

He said I would have to order it and pay for it and when it arrived we could open and see the contents ffs! all at £28 per caliper.

Anyways, ordered kit from big redd, the site app list is still not open on there but kit is on its way, for 2 calipers at £27.

Interestingly a pug bleed nipple is nearly £7 each, £1.25 from big redd.

How easy where the parts to fit, mainly the piston boot/gaiter?? bosch front brakes.
Thanks given by:
BigRed are very good for brake parts. Ive used them several times now, prices have been good and service is fantastic.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bilstein Shocks - Ratings & Part Numbers. Help! Eeyore 12 3,064 22-12-2016, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  Quaife ATB Exploded View cully 11 2,648 29-05-2016, 10:32 AM
Last Post: bigcheez2k3