new

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new
Hi all

New to the site. I am wondering if anybody could give me a bit of advise. I have found a full half leather and I am needing it delivered with a courier. They are willing to transport it for cheap if it is stacked together and tied as one unit, although only upto a weight of 25kg. Does anybody know how heavy the front seats are (rears and door cards relatively light). or should I just tell them they are 25kg altogether.
Thanks given by:
Its definitely more than 25kg altogether!
Thanks given by:
I know the fronts are quite heavy, been a while since I have had to take one out. Think I will take one out tomorrow and weigh it. I would go and collect but my pas pressure switch blew on me and am waiting for the new one to arrive.
Thanks given by:
Think the fronts are about 17-20kg each, depending on extra stuff like adjustability etc.
Thanks given by: mike89
Hello and welcome along Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Thanks, will get it priced up.

on a different note, would there be any particular reason for my pas pressure switch just blowing on me, wasn't on full lock, just general wear and tear?? or could there be something I need to look for before replacing with the new one. there wasn't any signs of it going, working one minute, smoke from bonnet and no power steering the next.
Thanks given by: