MA gearbox - single linkage type, great condition.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MA gearbox - single linkage type, great condition.
As above, selling my MA gearbox as it's been sat up in the workshop doing sweet-fa for long enough.
 It's in great condition - it took nearly 12 months to find one this good (most are already knackered - take the end cover off for a look on most of the scrapyard ones and see!) gearchange is beautiful, no leaks or weeps from diff seals, etc - I only ran it on Redline synthetic MTF, the last change of which was about 2k miles before I broke the car down - it still looks perfect so it's been drained into a cleaned bottle and you can take it with the 'box if you want it.

I paid £115 for it (you can check, the tag is still on there from where I bought it from), along with the hassle of searching about 30 'boxes to find a good one, I put new driveshaft and end cap seals in it, and it's still in good condition - so I'd like £85 for it.

Gearbox code is 20CC26, which is the shorter of the MA 'boxes for the 306, with a 4.29:1 diff rather than the ~4:1 fitted to many, so it can give a noticable boost to performance if yours is fitted with the longer ratios.
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
Still for sale if anyone wants to make their TU perkier Big Grin

Otherwise it's going on yeebay.
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
Still for sale, someone must have blown an MA 'box up by now Big Grin
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HDI/GTI/XU? Gear Linkage Pivot Bushes & Spacer New Tom85 1 967 30-06-2014, 08:19 PM
Last Post: Piggy
  FOR SALE: 1.4/1.6 driveshafts, great condition, early small bearing type. Rippthrough 4 1,298 17-06-2014, 09:09 PM
Last Post: 306Dan
  Stock Clearance, 306 Linkage Rod Group Buy miles 17 3,468 23-01-2014, 06:38 AM
Last Post: Paul_13