A pair of big manly balls, as I'm a crying little girl who lusts after a Peugeot

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted: A pair of big manly balls, as I'm a crying little girl who lusts after a Peugeot
I am having a massive love hate relationship with my truck at the moment. It's, great off road, incredibly practical, nobody cuts you up and its comfy AF but on the main road it's doing my nut in. It gets blown about by the wind so badly that I can be turning left on a right hand curve just to keep it on the road, the rear end wants to slide on any sort of damp road cos there's no weight on it and when it does go it's an effort to catch as the steering is about 4 turns lock to lock. Also bump steer!!! You don't know bump steer till you've hit a dip on a motorway corner in my truck and had it try to change lanes with the bump steer.

lady garden.

Anyone wanna swap for a 206 HDi eco?  Rofl
Thanks given by:
I have had bump steer too, all I can say is man up and fix it Tongue
Thanks given by:
man up. You own a truck and have to deal with what comes with it.
Thanks given by:
Can a mod move this to the right section?

This is blatantly a wanted advert for a pair of nuts. Geez man the f*ck up chris you have a pansies truck! you dont have any idea about being blown about till you've had a van back 110 landrover lifted on insa turbos!

Man up.
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
(26-12-2015, 06:24 AM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: Can a mod move this to the right section?

This is blatantly a wanted advert for a pair of nuts. Geez man the f*ck up chris you have a pansies truck! you dont have any idea about being blown about till you've had a van back 110 landrover lifted on insa turbos!

Man up.

Hero. It would appear that an overdose of Christmas has turned me into a massive fairy.
Thanks given by:
(26-12-2015, 07:34 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(26-12-2015, 06:24 AM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: Can a mod move this to the right section?

Man up.

Hero. It would appear that an overdose of Christmas has turned me into a massive fairy.

Can always count on me to be a little gobshite Tongue  Happy to be of service!
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Just write it off and get another 306 Rofl
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
(26-12-2015, 12:48 PM)Matt Wrote: Just write it off and get another 306 Rofl

Hmmmm, your a pikey, wanna come and steal it?
Thanks given by:
*you're

Tch tch and I thought cops were educated
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
This one isn't!!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
I've got a hdi estate in Cumbria if you like? Needs a hp pump and injectors and because of this it needs to be bump started/persuaded with easy start. Runs OK though once going. No mot, could do with a beam. Make me an offer?
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
(27-12-2015, 10:30 PM)Piggy Wrote: *you're

Tch tch and I thought cops were educated
No don't be daft, there is no requirement to have any qualifications and the maths test in the entry exams is based on the SATS tests for 11 year olds.

(28-12-2015, 08:49 AM)Jonny81191 Wrote: I've got a hdi estate in Cumbria if you like? Needs a hp pump and injectors and because of this it needs to be bump started/persuaded with easy start. Runs OK though once going. No mot, could do with a beam. Make me an offer?
Thanks but no thanks.
Thanks given by:
I'll come steal it, just don't tell anyone it was me lmao
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Get  a trucker hat some hunting cloths and manthefuckupmills.
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Bit on the late side yeah yeah yeah yeah I don't give a s*it but that sounds like a typical truck, try Taylon's Disco, you will think yours drove like a race car after being in the drivers seat of that Tongue
Thanks given by: