kkk or td04 with hdi box?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kkk or td04 with hdi box?
hi ya guys 

i've got a xud with a 10mm bosh pump fitting a hdi box 
what would you guys go for at the moment the engine has a kkk turbo fitted with no play, i have a td04 in the shed 
want the car for a bit of fun on the back roads and motorway driving + to beat my mates 320D (after driving the bmw should do that with the kkk fitted lol) 

this is the last 306 i plan on building as i have a 2.5td merc on the drive and a hx35 turbo to go on that 
so i could at a later date use the merc turbo when thats swapped i haven't been tight on the 306 build new clutch bearings belts etc etc but should i spend that bit more and get the td04 fitted wile the engines out jonny has offered to make the plates for me :Smile just don't know what way to go Blush
Thanks given by:
leave the 306 as it is and get cracking on the merc, hx35 might be a tad big give its from a nigh on 6 litre engine.

Depends which td04 you have, as theres a dozen different types at least, my 525 has one for example, and it runs about 170 bhp, then theres a subaru td04 running mid 200's, and the saab runnjng 250 stock mapping to 280+.
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
Thanks given by:
i got to get the pug finished before i start the merc as when the pugs done i can scrap the parts pug then i have a car for when the mercs off the road lol  
306 looks a bit like this at the mo just wile i got the engine out its a case of what to do what to do  Blush [Image: 12348048_934464706618681_448503756875101...e=5710766E]

tdo4 is off a scooby think its a 14l one  Huh cant remember the number
Thanks given by:
What size is the exhaust housing on the HX35?
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
will take tape measure to it and get the sizes up for you tomorrow if you like mate
be fine on the merc with the pump changed etc etc be a learning curve Big Grin
Thanks given by: