Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VAG Tuner Expo 2015
Hi All,

As well as Performance French Car Magazine Mark Dow and friends have also started Audi Tuner magazine. This year they organised an expo like event at donnington exhibition centre. Pretty much the same as our French one but for lots of VAG cars. It was called VAG expo to open it up to other makes etc. I was asked to do the video for it which was nice seeing as I had only made videos for myself before. 

Give it a watch and let me know your comments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiHV_YgnYO8

Footage wise ive been using a gopro hero 3 black edition filming in 1080p although it is capable of 4k. Sadly donnington is too close to east midlands air port so no aerial footage. Also bought a slider which ive mounted on a decent tripod which has made all the sliding shots a lot smoother. All walking round footage is on a Fuiyu Tech G4 Gimbal with 2x extensions. 

Personally i think the outside footage is great but the indoor footage the lighting is always a challenge. Some great shots in there so if i can get more of those should definitely be heading in the right direction. Song is pretty upbeat and cuts are to the beat. I think the main fall of what im doing now is using a gopro. Everything is in focus due to the wide angle which gives very little depth to the footage.
Thanks given by: