Hi all :)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi all :)
Hello everyone..... my name is Nial. I am on the look out for a 306gti so hopefully i will be able to get some great advice on here. 

I have spent the last four years rebuilding another car but as the project is not too far from completion i am looking for my next project. I have for a long time had a hankering for a 306 maxi rally car so thats what i want to build, making bodywork, roll cages custom parts isnt a problem, i can do all that myself...or know someone who can do it for me. 

I want to get a 306gti6 which i can put into storage until i am ready to start the build, but i get the feeling that buying one should be sooner rather than later as they dont seem to come up for sale very often, or i am looking in the wrong places, so i dont want to put off buying one too long in case i "miss the boat" so to speak.

I look forward to reading others project builds, which is what i am going to do once i finish typing this Smile
Thanks given by:
Sounds good, I look forward to seeing it!
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
Welcome! Look forward to seeing your new project and wouldn't mind seeing some pics of your current one Smile
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Current project is a Toyota Celica GT4, just rubbing down the bodywork ready for paint. Extensively modified from a stripped down and blasted bare shell, too much done to mention but it should run somewhere itro 500bhp when the engine is done.

[Image: image.jpg1_zpsfli1eo2r.jpg]

[Image: image.jpg3_zpsf848qqhg.jpg]

Waiting for the enigne to go back in Smile the usual 2litre turbo engine will be replaced by a 2.2 turbo which is a mash up of the 2.2 bottom end from the USA na cars and the standard GT4 head, probably with one of the Borg Warner turbos! Pretty much everything has been modified. It has a roll cage, custom interior, retrimmed dashboard, coilovers etc.....all done by my good self, only the engine rebuild is being done by somone else as i couldnt face doing it myself.
Thanks given by:
Hello and welcome along Smile

Gt4 looks great
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Thanks Smile i just wish i worked quicker, it shouldnt really take someone five years to rebuild a car, hopefully the 306 will be done quicker as rally cars dont tend to be as time consuming to build.

A bigger garage would be nice too Smile
Thanks given by: