Fuel System

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuel System
Been told me rear pump ain't clicking or anything hence no fuel getting to front of engine....looking on service box now and clicked nearly every link and can't find a diagram under the rear bench for the fuel system!!! Can anyone help?
[Image: sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
ben what do you want?
Thanks given by:
Diagram fr the parts under the rear bench for the fuel system if you could fully mate. I simply can't find it on service box
Thanks given by:
Lift pump?
Thanks given by:
Yes pls
Thanks given by:
any help?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Great help with massive blonde moment will explain tomorrow haha, cheers cully- rep if I could
Thanks given by:
Hahha did wonder at what you were after there. Just be thankful yours is an easy fix, believe me you should be! Wink
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
I hope it's simply replace that part otherwise I'll b screwed
Thanks given by:
Non-working lift pump is one of the easier bits to fix tbh, got three options - pump, relay (got a working spare in the garage you can have for beer tokens) or wiring. Simple as that, the car/you'll be fine.
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Which relay?
Thanks given by:
right got the multimeter out and when the car is off there are 2 lives....when car ignition is on there are 1 live...surely it should be other way round?
Thanks given by:
all sorted thanks to a MASSIVE help from Cully, saved me quite a lot of money..problem ended up being a burn out pin on the relay connectino behind the ECU on the brown relay.pikey clean up of it...quick borrow of the gfs car battery and its runs again Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Hahha winner! And as you may have guessed by now; it's the brown relay. Glad you got it sorted so quickly fella.
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Majorly and got a mate to solder the new box in place on Friday hopefully
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vegetable Oil as Fuel system cleaner? JTaylor2005 27 4,803 18-04-2016, 03:10 PM
Last Post: silverzx
  Anyone tried this fuel system cleaner? BiG K 18 3,427 13-02-2016, 06:43 PM
Last Post: Dum-Dum