Sony xperia Z5 Premium BNIB 4k 23mp

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sony xperia Z5 Premium BNIB 4k 23mp
Upgrade phone on its way! And for sale! Rofl
Thanks given by:
So my mobile company are useless and couldn't even get the iPhone 5s out to me and repeatedly screwed up my service and contract leading me to lodge several complaints and demand compensation,
Kinda glad they screwed me about so much as they have given me £104 cash back in my bank, 2 months free line rental for both my wifes and my phone and unltd texts calls and 2 gb per month for £25 each, also now after many angry calls upgraded us to Sony Z5 Premium hand sets :-)))
I don't feel the need for a 4K phone with 23mp camera and am quite happy with the Chinese piece of crap I have
so my Z5 premium is for sale! £400 if anyone fancies it! ( doing way more on fleabay! )
Not much chance of it before Chrimbo right enough as its due to be delivered on Wednesday!
Thanks given by:
(17-12-2015, 08:00 PM)Redordead89 Wrote: So my mobile company are useless and couldn't even get the iPhone 5s out to me and repeatedly screwed up my service and contract leading me to lodge several complaints and demand compensation,
Kinda glad they screwed me about so much as they have given me £104 cash back in my bank, 2 months free line rental for both my wifes and my phone and unltd texts calls and 2 gb per month for £25 each, also now after many angry calls upgraded us to Sony Z5 Premium hand sets :-)))
I don't feel the need for a 4K phone with 23mp camera and am quite happy with the Chinese piece of crap I have
so my Z5 premium is for sale! £400 if anyone fancies it! ( doing way more on fleabay! )
Not much chance of it before Chrimbo right enough as its due to be delivered on Wednesday!

complaining worked for me too, 

unltd texts, mins, 4gb of data, 30 day rolling contract (sim) for.. wait for it... £11.99 per month with a permanent £6 discount!

win.
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
(21-12-2015, 02:42 PM)toseland Wrote:
(17-12-2015, 08:00 PM)Redordead89 Wrote: So my mobile company are useless and couldn't even get the iPhone 5s out to me and repeatedly screwed up my service and contract leading me to lodge several complaints and demand compensation,

complaining worked for me too, 

unltd texts, mins, 4gb of data, 30 day rolling contract (sim) for.. wait for it... £11.99 per month with a permanent £6 discount!

win.
Biiiiggg win there bud! That's a frickin awesome deal!
Thanks given by:
Bump! £350 posted before I eBay it!
Thanks given by:
Bbump!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted: Sony Bluetooth head unit Paul_13 0 692 22-11-2015, 09:04 PM
Last Post: Paul_13
  For Sale: Sony QX10 camera 4WayDiablo 2 1,256 28-12-2013, 08:35 PM
Last Post: 4WayDiablo
  BNIB Sattelite kit and woodwork Router... Toms306 2 1,215 18-01-2013, 08:51 PM
Last Post: ash240970