Can't post in For sale/wanted?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't post in For sale/wanted?
I'm up to 22 posts now, still can't seem to create a thread in the Wanted section  Hmm

Been desperate to post up and have tried my best not to post short replies/rubbish, haha.

Is the posting ability based on Admin approval, or is there something wrong?  Itwasntme

Cheers!
Thanks given by:
afaik, you need 100 posts. lots of replies may count. Wink
It goes, it stops (as reqd). Makeup
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
(23-11-2015, 07:16 PM)Magenta Sunset Wrote: afaik, you need 100 posts. lots of replies may count. Wink
Oh christ, you're joking!? 

It says in here 20 posts http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=17630

Doh Doh
Thanks given by:
okay - - - take a look at the top of the main page, you may see an orangy line (like when you have a PM) saying how many posts are needed to qualify
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
(23-11-2015, 07:23 PM)Magenta Sunset Wrote: okay - - - take a look at the top of the main page, you may see an orangy line (like when you have a PM) saying how many posts are needed to qualify
I see it, odd, I must have missed that before. Bummer! 

Thanks though!
Thanks given by:
anytime! you'll soon reach the magic number Smile
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
ive updated that original post. sorry for the confusion. it is indeed 100. it used to be 20 but people would spam their way to 20 too easily and sell rubbish or scam people, hence then now 100 rule.
Thanks given by:
Tbf we had a lot of people joining, not contributing anything to the community then mugging people in the fs section, the new limit seems to have solved that. A bit awkward for new people, but doesn't seem to discourage many genuine members.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question How to post a wanted ad? cheapo 3 1,533 23-04-2018, 11:38 AM
Last Post: Midnightclub