Essex Meet - Tuesday 1st December - 7pm onwards - Tenpin Bowling (Chelmsford)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Essex Meet - Tuesday 1st December - 7pm onwards - Tenpin Bowling (Chelmsford)
Morning all,

There was a split of which approach to take for the last meet of the year. The choice has been made by going with the majority of the vote cast by members who have been regular attendees over the last 4 months.

We've chosen to have a couple of games of Bowling at the Tenpin centre in Chelmsford.

Tenpin Chelmsford
Tattersall Way, Widford Ind Est, Chelmsford, Essex, CM1 3UB

Tuesday 1st December - 7pm onwards. I know some people can only make it a bit later in the evening, but we'll hold off anything until everyone who can make it, has arrived.

I'll try to book a couple of lanes, for those that want to play I believe it's half price on Tuesday, so won't be too expensive.
Once finished we can move to a local pub for something to eat, rather than stand out in the cold, it's Christmas after all.
Either way, I'll be there having a beer or 4.

Can I get a show of numbers as to who can make it?

I think the Essex meets have been going really well since they started up in July, we have a few different ideas for next year to make it more interesting.
Having looked locally, there is a cars and coffee morning at the 'Museum of Power' near Maldon which runs every third Sunday of the month.
There are various car shows during the summer in Essex, evenings and weekends.

If you have any ideas for different things to do then please let us know.

Thanks, Michael
Thanks given by:
Afternoon,

Little bump for next Tuesday's meet.

Looking to be a small turnout for this one, anyone else coming along?

Thanks, Michael
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Essex Meet - Wednesday 27th February - The Grange, Boreham (Chelmsford) Silky 0 2,488 29-01-2019, 08:56 AM
Last Post: Silky
  Essex Xmas Curry - Monday 10th December Silky 0 2,589 05-12-2018, 10:18 AM
Last Post: Silky
  Christmas Meet - X/X December 2018 - Discussion Thread Eeyore 21 18,585 11-11-2018, 08:11 PM
Last Post: Eeyore