1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Nice wee car! Not many nice cabrios out there for that kinda money huh
Thanks given by:
First cabby i have seen with leaf pattern interior
Thanks given by:
I am lowering the price today, unfortunately I need to sell the car Sad
Thanks given by:
It's the wrong time of year to be selling a cabriolet really. Is there no way you could hang on until the spring?
Thanks given by:
I know, I have been trying to sell since the summer, but wasn't really sure about prices and clearly got it wrong. Might end up being the spring at this rate Smile
Any advise would be appreciated
Thanks given by:
I'd consider putting a fresh MOT on it if you think it will pass, running out next month may put people off, looks nice though, I like that colour.
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(17-11-2015, 12:54 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: I'd consider putting a fresh MOT on it if you think it will pass, running out next month may put people off, looks nice though, I like that colour.

Agree'd. I'd also fit another mirror cap, we know its a cheap simple job but a lot of people won't and it'll put them off.
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the advise. I have the mirror cap so will get that secured am also going to MOT and use through January so will try and sell again at the beginning of Feb Smile
Thanks given by: