ph 1 XRDT remote locking

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ph 1 XRDT remote locking
Does the XRDT have remote central locking, or did Peugeot put up the sensor and give you a key fob that looks like it has it just for fun? I have the one button key. Also tried reprogramming according to the cars manual, but no luck.

Mine doesnt work, and just to be sure I changed the battery. But the bulb is not lighting up. (tried battery both ways, as I dont know which side it is supposed to be. Old battery might have been in the wrong way for all I know. If I put the battery directly to the circuit board, the bulb lights up red if the battery is put to a sertain location.  But that is without pushing the button.

Anyone got some tips for me on this? Smile

Well, I changed the battery to the same type that was in it already. Which was a 2032. After cleaning the plastic for dust, I notice that it says 2016.. Might be the problem there. Gonna buy new batteries tomorrow Smile
Thanks given by:
No luck with new battery.
Thanks given by:
Well it's knackered isn't it lol, buy another, they're usually cheap enough, someone on here will have one spare Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
From my looking in ours, it seems like they definitely fitted central locking, defiantly fitted the sensor for remote locking, and provided the cut inserts for remote keys. I have yet to find anything else of the remote locking system however, and the apparently correct key for ours doesn't seem to be able to be programmed. I'm a little confused and decided to give up!

Let us know what you find and how you solve the issue, I'm looking forward to seeing if you fins a solution before I get around to it!

Rich
Thanks given by: zx_volcane
(09-11-2015, 11:09 PM)RAW Wrote: From my looking in ours, it seems like they definitely fitted central locking, defiantly fitted the sensor for remote locking, and provided the cut inserts for remote keys.  I have yet to find anything else of the remote locking system however, and the apparently correct key for ours doesn't seem to be able to be programmed.  I'm a little confused and decided to give up!  

Let us know what you find and how you solve the issue, I'm looking forward to seeing if you fins a solution before I get around to it!  

Rich

Ordered a new circuit for the key. Mine is corroded. Will see if that solves it. Looked at your thread, so when I get the new circuit, I will also check if anything is actually connected to the reciever in the car Tongue
Thanks given by:
Cant find the correct one button circuit. All I can find is this one, and the underside of it is a bit different from mine.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/PEUGEOT-306-ETC-...SwPcVVxI8Z

Will the two button ones work on mine as well? Besides button nr 2 ofc Tongue
Thanks given by:
(09-11-2015, 11:09 PM)RAW Wrote: From my looking in ours, it seems like they definitely fitted central locking, defiantly fitted the sensor for remote locking, and provided the cut inserts for remote keys.  I have yet to find anything else of the remote locking system however, and the apparently correct key for ours doesn't seem to be able to be programmed.  I'm a little confused and decided to give up!  

Rich

Apparently I got it working. The key was missing the rubber cap. Could still push the button. Ordered a cap off ebay for apperences. And suddenly it was working. No idea why. As its only rubber... maybe the button housing has bad connection and that I push all of it down and it connects.. who knows.
Thanks given by:
Not sure but my phase 1 D Turbo has remote central locking.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Universal remote central locking carrot 1 1,542 19-02-2021, 07:58 AM
Last Post: Mighty306
  Remote central locking reprogram stranter 2 1,917 23-06-2019, 08:08 AM
Last Post: Toms306
  306 xrdt alarm problem Shantilly 2 1,727 23-06-2018, 07:47 AM
Last Post: bashbarnard