Mine and lady bash's other project

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mine and lady bash's other project
So long story short. About 5 years ago lu picked up this mini in a rough state. Got caught speeding in it. Promptly blew it up then put it in a garage where it stood for a few years. Welding's done and now i just have to put it together! Only reason decided to start an actual project thread is the sheer fact weve just been kicked out of our dry garage and have no where to put her. So plan is to get her on the road driving asap as it will be sitting on my driveway.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
I've moved this to a more appropriate section for you, as this clearly isn't a 306. Tongue

Love proper mini's though, my little bro has one on his driveway that needs a lot of work doing, will keep an eye on this thread with interest! Big Grin
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I've always wanted a classic mini! f*cking love them. Will be watching this for updates Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
eugh thats great! jealous. Great colour. Mighty Car Mods style Tongue
Thanks given by:
Love it ! Please make it mint
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
Awesome, decent Mini's are like hens teeth now. V jealous mate. Wish I hadn't sold mine for scrap nearly 20 years ago lol Smile
Thanks given by:
Lu should really look at this thread she'd love all the positivity. Is really nice and to be fair there isnt that much really to do other than reassembling and rebuilding the engine that sits in my back garden. Some of you may think thats a lot but these are even simpler than the old xud to work on.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
Love these just bought another shell and really want to make diesel mini as the tud5 fits with the metro subframe modifications lol
Vehicle repair and servicing in the midlands pm for details 

Current cars
Subaru Impreza 2.0d - Daily
306 1.8 - track whore soon to be GTI6
Thanks given by:
Noooo! go vvc if anything! I'll even help come do the headgaskets for you lol
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
classic mini for the win.... one of a few cars you can never loose money on to Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Sound good

Just don't xud it !
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
(09-11-2015, 10:25 PM)maxlee Wrote: classic mini for the win.... one of a few cars you can never loose money on to Big Grin

Not so sure about that, a college mate spent loads on one, then wrote it off on a 4x4's towbar... lol Turns out he should've spent more on the brakes... Wink
Thanks given by:
A couple of years ago I stripped a 99 Honda CRV in my bros garden, all the drivetrain went to Wales to be transplanted into a classic mini 4x4 type R conversion! Wish I seen the end result but there's a few on YouTube to get the idea, bonkers but brilliant fun!
Thanks given by:
Small update. This weekend swapped the rotton door. (last rusty bit) got the windows back in and the seals on the doors on and it had a new cover as the last one kept blowing off.
Thanks given by: