fcs favour.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fcs favour.
right, time to sound like a newbie.
ive never been in a 6 or a tuned dturbo so i was wondereing if anyone one is up for taking me for a spin at fcs camping Big Grin
might be looking for a new car and not to sure on what i want yet. Big Grin
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Sure someone will mate. I know tuned dturbos are quick from when I was looking for one a while ago. Never been in a 6 but I imagin 160bhp is bloody quick Smile
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Can come out in mine, not the fastest dt but should still be about 150-170 bhp.
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Go for a 6 mate if you can afford the insurance :/ im biast tho Smile

Thanks given by:
jake, thanks mate. will take you up on that offer. Big Grin .
just need someone with a 6 now lol.
really carnt decide what i want. insurance aint a problem for me being 37 and ncb.
not sure if its boost i want or bwaaaarp.
Thanks given by:
No problems, I'm sure there will be quite a lot of passenger rides going on in various cars. !
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
miiiiint.
Thanks given by:
Get ed doe to take you out in his '6. Heroic driving, and the car sounds and handles amazingly!
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Darrens not going to be happy lol
Thanks given by:
Matt Wrote:Get ed doe to take you out in his '6. Heroic driving, and the car sounds and handles amazingly!

Thankyou Matt Tongue

More than happy to take you for a quick spin if you like mate Smile I fear ill end up spending quiiiite a lot of moneys on 'spins' lol!
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
Charge a toll ed Wink
Thanks given by:
Ed Doe Wrote:
Matt Wrote:Get ed doe to take you out in his '6. Heroic driving, and the car sounds and handles amazingly!

Thankyou Matt Tongue

More than happy to take you for a quick spin if you like mate Smile I fear ill end up spending quiiiite a lot of moneys on 'spins' lol!

Ed you need to take me out. I need to see what all the fuss is about!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
in comparison kingy, my car has been done on a budget so hasn't had any massssive turbos and hybrid pumps etc.. so if you want to feel a standard tuned engine, more than welcome bud.
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
And...... If you want to feel how a broken , under serviced, high millage xsi with stiff suspension, a hole in the exhaust and crap engine mounts goes...... Then give me a shout lmao
Thanks given by:
this sounds awsome. i will take you all up on the offers.
ed, yours sounds epic mate. really, really, really carnt wait for this. going to be such a cool weekend. Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Dan! Wrote:Darrens not going to be happy lol

lol? how come?
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
darrenjlobb Wrote:
Dan! Wrote:Darrens not going to be happy lol

lol? how come?

I just remember you saying something last year about people going in and out for passenger rides every ten minutes is embarrasing and chav-ish :geek:
Thanks given by:
Mine is by no means the holy grail of going fast, but I think its a healthy engine, and I'm really happy with the suspension setup, and I feel it makes the car handle a fair bit better than standard. But that is just my opinion, don't be bigging it up too much in your head, there are a lot of far better set-up 6s & rallyes than mine!!!

And I don't really wanna be nipping in and out of the showground on the day; I'd far rather do any passenger rides before the bbq and drinking starts on saturday afternoon/evening...
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
i will be camping both nights anyway so no need to leave the show to take me out. thanks ed. some beer tokens coming your way marra.
Thanks given by:
If I chuck another seat in mine, I'll take you out so you can see what the proper petrol engined 306 is like ha ha
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Dan! Wrote:
darrenjlobb Wrote:I just remember you saying something last year about people going in and out for passenger rides every ten minutes is embarrasing and chav-ish :geek:

Well yeah, Im not a big fan of people twatting it up / down the road every 5 mins as it sets a pretty bad impression, espically as we are camping with the other side this year to, so want to try and uphold a decent reputation and not screw up like when .net camped with them last time.

Nothing wrong with going out for a drive, but disappear away from the campsite before applying noise / power lol....
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
only started with me wanting a ride. Confusedhock:
you got a point though.
i know plenty of decent roads if people want a quick b road bash.
Thanks given by:
Your also welcome to come out in my car if you want to see what a 1.8 that chucks it oil out of the exhaust is like. Ive also added a recent modification of a broken engine sensor meaning I get boost from silly low power to mildly low power when it feels like it.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by: