5dr full black leathers... Must be rare!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5dr full black leathers... Must be rare!
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vie...ID=EBAY-GB
Thanks given by:
Indeed rare, not seen many of those, sunroof and aircon is unusual too, it's not 110bhp standard whatever they say though lol
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
It's also not a 1.9 or DTurbo spec.... People really have no idea what they're driving. lol
Thanks given by:
its a GLX, leather's are about, i like the half leather tbh.
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
I want them!
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
(02-11-2015, 11:22 AM)toseland Wrote: its a GLX,   leather's are about,  i like the half leather tbh.

Half leather FTW, otherwise you get a sweaty back on a hot day!
Thanks given by:
i am sure one of the lads had a full blown leather interior in his black 306 which looked the part, I am sure his car was an XSi
Thanks given by:
i think it was a factory option on all models above basic spec,

as it happens..

EXPENSIVE but good condition

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C342334#
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
That's cabby though Toseland, common as muck, 5 door full leathers are rare Smile

And that price is a joke lol
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
I take it a cabby full leather could be fitted to a 3 door, fronts should bolt / plug right in and if you CBA, fit the rear leathers to the 3dr rear frame n sponge???
Thanks given by:
(02-11-2015, 03:48 PM)Redordead89 Wrote: I take it a cabby full leather could be fitted to a 3 door, fronts should bolt / plug right in and if you CBA, fit the rear leathers to the 3dr rear frame n sponge???
no, rears are different mate Smile
Thanks given by:
Cabby is a 2+2, fronts will fit in a 3 door though.
Thanks given by:
(02-11-2015, 01:36 PM)r3k1355 Wrote:
(02-11-2015, 11:22 AM)toseland Wrote: its a GLX,   leather's are about,  i like the half leather tbh.

Half leather FTW, otherwise you get a sweaty back on a hot day!

I was worried about this when I got the Focus - full leathers in a Mk2.5 Titanium are almost as rare as they are in a GLX lol. However I've had no problems with them at all - and being wipe clean makes them ideal for some of us. lol
Thanks given by:
(02-11-2015, 01:55 PM)toseland Wrote: i think it was a factory option on all models above basic spec,  

as it happens..

EXPENSIVE but good condition

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C342334#

f*cking 600 quid for an interior!! f*ck that! You could get yours done for that kind of money!
Thanks given by:
You could make a cabby leather interior fit for a lot less to the local tailor seamstress with a few freebie pizzas and a BIG smile lol
Thanks given by:
Nice but I'd rather go for the Xantia leathers.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How rare? Full leathers for 3dr 306. Matt-Rallye 22 2,945 24-04-2017, 07:01 PM
Last Post: toseland
  306 gti6 are rare? lolsteve 14 4,419 13-05-2014, 07:21 PM
Last Post: bigcheez2k3
  Rare find? Craigus 16 5,511 12-02-2014, 07:00 AM
Last Post: THE_Liam