...knew it would happen soon

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
...knew it would happen soon
For the past week the 306 hasn't been starting first time and often starts the second. However today it failed completely, it's turning over but just doesn't fire up, and now the battery is run flat with trying....CHRIST
Thanks given by:
Fuel pump relay would be my first port of call.
Unplug it and plug it in a few times incase there's corrosion on the pins
Thanks given by:
Sorry to be a bif but do you know where that is?
Thanks given by:
Its the brown relay I mentioned in your other thread. Smile Located behind the ECU.
Thanks given by:
Spot on, cheers, I'll go do that now, pointless in the dark and when the battery is flat but I'm desperate as I have work tomorrow haha
Thanks given by:
Good luck...it's a bit of a pain to access in the light!
Thanks given by:
How the heck do you unplug/get to that?
Thanks given by:
It has a metal clip round the body iirc which u can prise off with a flat driver! Put it back when your done!
Thanks given by:
The metal type paper clip looking thing? I've took that out and kept it safe. But then it's difficult to actually take the connector off, I can see something red but apart from that I'm clueless
Thanks given by:
The red thing has to be pulled out before the plug can be separated, I 'think' it pulls towards to the suspension strut, you'll need a flat blade or strong finger to move it though, doesn't slide easily.
Thanks given by:
Sounds like a nightmare already lol, I'll keep the thread updated to say how it's going
Thanks given by: