Semi ecu pump to standard advice

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Semi ecu pump to standard advice
So the pump i have is a advance electricaly jobbie. Which isnt an issue but got me thinking. Is there anyway to make this standard as i have loads of pump bits and would rather keep the 11mm im currently running to sell.

Thats from under the pump.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Been thinking about this. Couldnt i just sway the advance mechanism out for a standard job ie and blank the hole. Or i have a spare body. Thats not great i could swap all bits into that one. Would rather keep this body if possible though.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
That's Wat I was going to do on my ecu controlled pump put then just swapped the insides out into a nother pump body all though don't see why what you said couldn't work anyway happy stripping let me no how u get on coz I have still got the ecu body aand it's a waste sitting there if I can make another pump lol
Thanks given by:
Well im unsure if it can be done. I do have another body sitting here that i can use. Last one i have! Usually got loads lying about. So i may just swap the lot minus the advance into this other body and give her a re seal as well
Thanks given by:
I believe they are different inside so can't be used. Or atleast not to there best. Iv jus had a 11mm swapped from an ecu body was told it never run right when fitted to several cars. Noticed it was ecu body so had it swapped and sesfin ow
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
Thanks given by:
Swapped the hole lot into a different pump body along with the advance from a different pump. Should work now. Smile
Thanks given by:
I'm having the same problem. I have 1.9td engine from a 406 on a 205, the previous owner made the swap, the wire from the advance solenoid is cut. Please tell me about your conclusion on the problem. New body? (wich reference)/ Hole fill?

Waiting for response. Cheers
Thanks given by:
If the pump has advance underneath. New pump body and timing advance is needed. If its just a cold start advance on the side leave it disconnected. My advice would be just buy a known good pump unless you know how to strip pumps down to nothing or are willing to learn. Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lucas Pump: mechanical or semi-ecu controlled? andy_diesel 3 1,958 23-11-2016, 05:00 AM
Last Post: Dave
  Semi ecu controlled pumps Danny2009 3 1,447 24-10-2013, 08:18 PM
Last Post: 306Puggy
  Bosch pump setting advice simonh 12 3,786 12-10-2013, 02:30 PM
Last Post: simonh