Peoples thoughts on this pump

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peoples thoughts on this pump
As title what do people think of this pump. 9mm off an 806 i got off tonight. Looks like there is a tps on it but advance is controlled via the pump. Good to slap on i think.

Pictures

Bitches love pictures

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
seems legit, just wires to the tps and the stop solenoid then?

if you've got no use for the tps, be happy to buy it off you btw
Thanks given by:
Keep tps...
You'll need it on that other project for the vnt Wink

Rip that damper and armor off and crack on!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Tom can have the tps. I have another one as well which is good for vnt later on. Ill get this all sorted when i get a xantia manifold.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
I'm going back to my local scrappy in the morning for a Bosch from a 98ish xantia estate, ran out of time today cos her indoors didn't want to get wet outdoors getting kids from school, any requests?
Also while on the scrappy hunt today I came across a largely untouched V plate NAD estate, wheels off so far possibly front brakes gone too but rest of car is there in shit plain green!
Thanks given by:
Ill take the inlet manifold off your hands. The Bosch pump may be semi ecu controlled though. If it is its fairly useless for our applications
Thanks given by:
Sorry for the Hijack. Are these pumps usable on 306's then. I have one which was removed from my Citroen Synergie (Same as Peugeot 806). I always assumed it was ECU controlled.
Thanks given by:
No in a word unless you convert it which im in the process of hoping someone knows some stuff.
Thanks given by:
(29-10-2015, 01:20 AM)Redordead89 Wrote: I'm going back to my local scrappy in the morning for a Bosch from a 98ish xantia estate, ran out of time today cos her indoors didn't want to get wet outdoors getting kids from school, any requests?
Also while on the scrappy hunt today I came across a largely untouched V plate NAD estate, wheels off so far possibly front brakes gone too but rest of car is there in shit plain green!
what Bash said mate, that xantia pump will be no good to you.
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Cheers for the info, left the pump in place! :-)
Thanks given by:
Any advantage of converting a semi ecu over that of a normal pump?
Thanks given by:
No. They are essentially the same.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VE pump cracked...thoughts? Piggy 3 1,858 04-03-2015, 09:48 PM
Last Post: Piggy