I've f*cked up.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've f*cked up.
Genuinely gutted about this... Coming home friday evening came round a corner going fairly well to a deer stood in the middle of the road, locked up and met a pole  Doh

Cars pretty well fcked - going to start stripping for bits if anybody wants anything. Think I'm going to keep the engine and other bits and on the lookout for another Ph1. 

Im sorry! 

[Image: image_zpsqpiuoqn2.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
At least you are alive and well to tell the tale...that's all that counts really....
Cherry Red Rallye - Full on OEM resto.....
Thanks given by:
Really done a number on that.
Thanks given by:
(25-10-2015, 11:03 AM)Ben_w Wrote: At least you are alive and well to tell the tale...that's all that counts really....

Yeah I guess.. Just gutting, 

(25-10-2015, 11:05 AM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote: Really done a number on that.

not a good look is it  TMI
Thanks given by:
Well, rather the pole than the deer, that thing coulda come through the windscreen.
Thanks given by:
Oh deer! Sad

Good news is you can buy a ph3 with ABS now. Wink
Thanks given by:
Should have hit the deer!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Should've avoided both tbh, Deers do make a hell of a mess, deer hits aren't uncommon round here, usually write off the cars!
Thanks given by:
Boooooooo! Never good seeing this! Hope your good man!
Thanks given by:
Ah thats repairable Wink glad your ok though. Shit happens to cars theyre just metal.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
[Image: B188aMXCYAEkKVQ.jpg]
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
Proper gutting mate, least your ok though!
Thanks given by:
Ahh shit happens, nowt you could have done by the sounds of it, chin up and find another phase 1 Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
How's the lamppost? *

*Glad you are OK.
                                             [Image: 2ljm03k.jpg]

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by:
At least your OK

That looks very repairable, doesn't look like there will be any chassis leg damage and it'll just be the front lower cross member that needs straightening or a replacement welding in. Everything else there is swapable with a 10mm, 13mm and a couple of torx bits.
Thanks given by:
I'm with dum and bash on this, repairable...'Project:Resurrection. Added DeerTurbo' ;D
[Image: 9fa12c59-0c3d-4413-968d-6a7840ff068f.jpg]
Stage 1 HDi DTurbo Diablo 5dr, "Dee-Dee"
Thanks given by:
Yeah I probably should've hit the deer but I'm not the best at making decisions at the best of times! The telegraph poles fine... made it sway a bit mind.
Not too keen on the PH3's even if they do have ABS haha, I'm on the lookout for another PH1 - It's pulled each wing, drivers side slightly more so I'm guessing the chassis probably has been damaged... could well be repairable but its time I dont really have. Engines going to be coming out so I've got a spare/one to build up. Still cant believe I've done it though!
Thanks given by:
Theres a phase 2.5 dturbo in Norwich for £200 that needs a rear axle if thats any help. You can then swap from this one. 4 hour job tops. Smile
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Could be! My axle wasnt the best mind... and it's a good 4/5 hours away
Thanks given by:
Aw mate, thats a shame, i saw you showing interest in Siverzx's dtub, maybe theres hope yet..?

Glad your ok mate, could've been a lot worse. Hope you get a good replacement Wink
[Image: 9fa12c59-0c3d-4413-968d-6a7840ff068f.jpg]
Stage 1 HDi DTurbo Diablo 5dr, "Dee-Dee"
Thanks given by:
(25-10-2015, 06:41 PM)highwayman306 Wrote: Aw mate, thats a shame, i saw you showing interest in Siverzx's dtub, maybe theres hope yet..?

Glad your ok mate, could've been a lot worse. Hope you get a good replacement Wink

Yeah I was interested in it a while back but didnt have the money - dont really have the choice now but I'm hoping it doesn't sell, theres two people viewing it apparently
Thanks given by:
Hitting the deer would of been a bad move. They are bloody heavy things, make a lot of mess and its not uncommon that when they are hit at speed they end up on the bonnet...and then through the windscreen.

Gutting Sad
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
A likely story.

Been here for months.

Going for top dollar methinks...

(25-10-2015, 06:48 PM)laurence_13 Wrote: Yeah I was interested in it a while back but didnt have the money - dont really have the choice now but I'm hoping it doesn't sell, theres two people viewing it apparently

Funny how there are others interested in it now you actually want it..
                                             [Image: 2ljm03k.jpg]

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by:
Bollocks to the car, it's the intact-ness of your face that's important!
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
(25-10-2015, 07:16 PM)Danny Wideboy Wrote: A likely story.

Been here for months.

Going for top dollar methinks...

(25-10-2015, 06:48 PM)laurence_13 Wrote: Yeah I was interested in it a while back but didnt have the money - dont really have the choice now but I'm hoping it doesn't sell, theres two people viewing it apparently

Funny how there are others interested in it now you actually want it..

mm I dunno - It'd definitely be worth going to see its only down the road from me as well 
(25-10-2015, 07:29 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: Bollocks to the car, it's the intact-ness of your face that's important!

haha my face is still as intact as it was before... still doesnt change how gutted i am about the car though haha. Shit happens I suppose though
Thanks given by:
Ouch that looks nasty! As said glad it wasn't the deer, seen a lot worse before!
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Yeah Deers aren't the best choice of things to hit either haha.. Well the black ph1 has sold.. Just have to keep looking I guess
Thanks given by:
Looks a nasty one but as said before, at least no damage too yourself Smile
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
(26-10-2015, 05:29 PM)laurence_13 Wrote: Yeah Deers aren't the best choice of things to hit either haha.. Well the black ph1 has sold.. Just have to keep looking I guess

Sorry mate, guy turned up and gave me what I wanted.
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
(27-10-2015, 04:40 PM)silverzx Wrote:
(26-10-2015, 05:29 PM)laurence_13 Wrote: Yeah Deers aren't the best choice of things to hit either haha.. Well the black ph1 has sold.. Just have to keep looking I guess

Sorry mate, guy turned up and gave me what I wanted.

No worries chap! Not your fault is it Smile
Thanks given by: silverzx

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Careers advice? Really have f*cked it now rtha6551 13 2,207 19-10-2016, 05:47 AM
Last Post: Dave