Rules on JSA?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rules on JSA?
Hi all

Should probably know the answer to this as I used to work on the new claims line for JSA but if anyone has any advice or knowledge Id appreciate it

I left my job there on the 14th October as I had a start date for the Royal Navy on the 8th November however I was sent home yesterday from the pre joining course due to an injury. This will end up postponing my joining date well into the new year I would have thought.

I am going to be looking for more work of course (Christmas temp/agency etc) but I need some form of income as you just can't rely on getting a job straight away

Though I left voluntarily, it was under the premise that I'd be going into my new job but as this has changed, does the 26 week sanction still apply? 

Thanks all
Thanks given by:
yeah it does fella, your better off going into agency ( make sure its a decent one) be better off factory wise as they normally take on straight away, I left asda to move into factory work, which you had to go through the agency, Or you could ring your old place back and tell them what happened and ask to come back again?
Thanks given by:
Or as the injury may dictate you might want to go to the benefits agency via your doctor for a sick line and watch Jeremy Kyle while perussing eBay and gumtree for a few months lol
I add lol but in reality this is your most likely winning outcome as if you further aggravate the injury you might fk up the important Navy job altogether!
It will likely be the only way they will help!
Thanks given by:
(21-10-2015, 09:21 PM)Redordead89 Wrote: Or as the injury may dictate you might want to go to the benefits agency via your doctor for a sick line and watch Jeremy Kyle while perussing eBay and gumtree for a few months lol
I add lol but in reality this is your most likely winning outcome as if you further aggravate the injury you might fk up the important Navy job altogether!
It will likely be the only way they will help!

I like the sound of this option. Except replace watching Jeremy Kyle with "Building epic race car".
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rules on selling a new contract phone? Redordead89 6 1,326 06-01-2016, 10:08 PM
Last Post: Iaitoo
  CAT D Vehicle rules/paperwork? ginge191 23 5,956 03-05-2015, 04:22 PM
Last Post: procta
  New Rules PartyJas 79 15,048 17-09-2014, 06:27 AM
Last Post: vento85