Help: 2.2 hdi 4hx + BE4 gearbox possible?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help: 2.2 hdi 4hx + BE4 gearbox possible?
Hi all, im from spain, and im new here. First i want to say sorry for my poor english. 
I have many 2.0 hdi cars at home (berlingo, 306, and two 206). One of 206 its a track/rally 206 with 2.0 hdi engine: 2.0 90hp RHY engine with cummins nozzles (8 holes), r75 iveco pump, gtb2056v from alfa romeo brera, torsen diff, ... .
But im thinking on bigger engine:  I have bought 4hx 2.2 hdi engine from c5 with ml5 gearbox , but when i try to fit be4 gearbox... dont fit!
very different body Sad 
Does anyone know what I can do to fit be4 gearbox in dw12 block?

Is this posible?
Thanks given by:
there are many be4 bellhousings, have you got the right one?
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
Thanks given by:
Hi, welcome, your English is fine. Do you have a project thread for the 206? Sorry i haven't got anything useful to add.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(14-10-2015, 05:31 AM)Poodle Wrote: Hi, welcome, your English is fine. Do you have a project thread for the 206? Sorry i haven't got anything useful to add.

What he said. Project thread for the 206 would be epic
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Afail the 'be' boxes wont fit the 2.2 blocks. Sorry.
Also the engine mounts/extra weight be a bit of a biatch

I'd suggest 16v head on your current 8v block ThumbsUp
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(14-10-2015, 07:12 AM)Piggy Wrote: Afail the 'be' boxes wont fit the 2.2 blocks. Sorry.
Also the engine mounts/extra weight be a bit of a biatch

I'd suggest 16v head on your current 8v block ThumbsUp

I have here rhw entire engine (not in good condition), but i preffer to use 2.2 4hx, because this engine have only 100.000km.
But i dont want to remake transimissions, supports, ... much work

I have to reconsider again perfect engine for my 206...

To make good setup I have 2 rhy engines, rhw engine , and 4hx  engine. What's the best combination to make best 2.0 16v engine?

4hx discarted.
Thanks given by:
2.2 4HX and 2.0 RHW heads are the same (look on the back of the head, there's V35 and V40 casting marks - both are used on 4HX and RHW) - injectors are different though.

Use RHW pistons in RHY block and 4HX or RHW head.

There's a guy on here - Dashmader who has done this (4HX head on RHY block), although he used RHR pistons which have a different combustion chamber and require sightly different injectors.
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by: