306 newbie

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
306 newbie
Hello fellow 306 fans. 
I'm Paul. And I own a blaze yellow 1.9 phase 2 Dturbo with phase 3 lights and bumpers. 
iOS have owned the car a year now and  just finishing off the mechanicals and would like to move on to  
Cosmetics. 
I have 2 questions. 
1 what 15" wheels are a direct fit without need for spacers  etc 
2 is there any interest these days in cyclones. The car currently has cyclones and in a couple of months when I've  chosen what I'm doing  if I chose  to get rid I don't want to be ripped off. 
This isn't an advert for the wheels as it will be in the new year when I have chosen which way to go. 

Cheers.
Thanks given by:
Welcome Smile

Any pictures of your car ?
Thanks given by:
[Image: 4e1b1700711917ba04dcfcb862c3c58f.jpg][Image: 98818cf9d1f14bc93d1ff1d6104aedee.jpg][Image: 5c4427058796702cc06cab09d3449d26.jpg]

Don't have many pictures at the moment on this phone.
Thanks given by:
Welcome, looks like a tidy car and not too bad for a blaze. Looks pretty much a Gti6 but with the correct engine it it Smile

As for 15" wheels that are direct fit im not sure on aftermarket 1s but peugeot lasers and speedlines are both direct fit im pretty sure. I think its looks good on the clones though.

Interest has died out a bit on clones these days, so many sets out there but depending on condition and tyres there worth somewhere between £50 to £100 i would say.
Thanks given by:
I am debating on whether to paint the cyclones a gunmetal grey.
They could do with a refurb simply due to their age. Paint peel around the valves and a couple of stubborn stains etc.

The car originally came with whole body coloured bumpers & fog lamps but I came back to the car one day and someone had caught the near side front corner scratching the paint and bending the tow eye across and smashing the fog.

So I got the rallye blanks from Peugeot dealer less than £20 and set to painting the rubbing strip parts of the bumpers.

96,000 miles from new new clutch & driveshaft seals.
New rocker cover gasket & sump gasket
Full service & gates belts & kit & new antifreeze.
Temp sender & thermostat.

Hopefully she'll last another 18 years

Not to mention the top mounts and bottom ball joints.
I have probably missed some stuff.
Thanks given by:
Looks in good condition
Thanks given by:
Unfortunately she suffers from laquer peel
Thanks given by:
(11-10-2015, 07:14 PM)Paulb306 Wrote: Unfortunately she suffers from laquer peel
Sad
Thanks given by:
Hello and welcome along Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by: