newbie in whiltshire

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
newbie in whiltshire
hi all, new to the pug scene, got my hdi meridian estate on Wednesday she is china blue and a 2001. Got this due to my 1.8 tdci focus estate dying Sad had a trusted mechanic (i thought) do a cam belt and it snapped, tried rectifying it but to no avail she has had it. Anyway back to the pug, this car was going to be a stop gap tbh. However i am starting to like it, needs some tlc as was abit of a window cleaner work horse and the roof has suffered alot!! along with the tailgate spoiler (whats this actually called and does it come off?) got a few mods in mind i can do on the cheap? anyhow, im on tidworth (whiltshire) so if your close give me a shout as any ideas you have to help clean her up would be appreciated as she needs some panels lol.
Thanks given by:
Welcome Smile
P1 XSi track car
2.4 LWB T4
Thanks given by:
Welcome along. Get some pictures up. We can have a nosy then.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Il get some pics up today and also include the worst of it for all to see, thank you for the welcome lads
Thanks given by:
Welcome along, the estates are taking over the forum these days it seems
Thanks given by: gunny110
Welcome Smile
Thanks given by:
estates are roomy, and other then a bigger bum there aint really any difference. Oh yes there is INSURANCE :Tongueust had a liitle one lads, and with two dogs and a pram to load its a must haha
Thanks given by:
Hello and welcome along Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by: