Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cully... complaints worked here too =D
Long story short..

was with Tmobile, internet (3G with fullsignal HSDPA+) went to shit, literally from 15mb/s to 0.1/0.2mb/s.. called them,  no help,  went to the EE store and changed over to EE and was supposed to have a discount applied as the equivalent package was more expensive on EE. Called EE and discussed the issues as instructed by the store, and a discount was agreed of £6 per month to bring hte price to the same as it was with TMobile. 

it turns out the mast was screwed or something for Tmobile and giving slow speeds and there was no plans to sort it soon so the change was no issue..

new sim, 30day 4gb internet, unlimited everything else was £23.99 a month and supposed to be £17.99 that i was paying before.

basically the discount never got applied,  called to whine, they said they would listen to the call and call me back within 48 hours.. no call
Called to whine again, they said the call would have taken up to 7 days to listen to, and to give it a few more days,   no call.
Called to whine on the 8th day, after a little ferrying around got through to cancellations, requested PAC code as the discount wasnt going to be provided until they had listened to the call (which was going to take another 7 days potentially)..  I stood resolute,  asked for the PAC code which was given, and then right before ended the call the guy "talked" to his manager and got the discount applied on all future bills, and a retrospective credit for the amount owed to the account for the last few months. ..

Left the call happy..  got the money back I should have had, got the discount I should have had, done..  retained an EE customer..

This was resolved yesturday afternoon

AAANNNNYYYYWAAAYYY   today i get a call from EE.. "we would like you to stay with us and would like to discuss your account with us to see if we can keep you as a customer"..

long story short today I now have.  4gb of internet, unlimited everything else on 4G network for £11.99 per month, WITH a £6 which he left on for me even though I mentioned it was on there, so only paying £5.99 for their top whack sim card, on a 30 day rolling contract with no strings..  

epic!
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cully on telly DeeTurbo 5 1,864 09-11-2018, 11:55 AM
Last Post: Eeyore
  Cully @ Lobbyland cully 6 2,127 16-06-2015, 09:58 PM
Last Post: Stef205
  Had cully been moonlighting.. devils_fuel 5 1,766 20-05-2014, 08:33 AM
Last Post: devils_fuel