CONGRATULATIONS DARREN!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CONGRATULATIONS DARREN!
HUGE big up to the big derv boy DarrenJLobb!

I noticed he hit 5000 subscribers this week! ThumbsUp

What an awesome achievement! ThumbsUp

Nope, it is not a HUGE amount compared to some channels, but for a low budget channel like Darrens...it's epic!

big round of applause for DJLobb me thinks!

Big Grin
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Well done Darren!! Been a sub since the old field car days and enjoy every video he puts up!! Here's to the next 5000!!
Thanks given by:
I'm not sure Darren is entirely bothered by how many people subscribe on YouTube, but congrats anyway dude! ThumbsUp
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Ive been subscribed a fair while now. Fair play to him for getting it this far. I always prefer watching rather than reading though. Pluas some of his early engine blow up vids are funny.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Link?
Thanks given by:
https://m.youtube.com/user/darrenjlobb
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
(27-09-2015, 09:32 AM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: I'm not sure Darren is entirely bothered by how many people subscribe on YouTube, but congrats anyway dude! ThumbsUp

Me neither...

But he is quite a modest chap. Needs bigging up every now and again!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Congrats!? Seems weird to me, celebrating followers and all.. Haha
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by: 1616six
I like CJ_Derv's comment from a while ago "Get your tongue out his arse" lol
Thanks given by:
lmao
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Hm this is a seriously random post Piggy lol....

As already stated I don't tend to announce my youtube stats / even look at them often, but did notice they were near the 5k mark back along.

Bit of a strange thread but either way thanks to everyone on here who is subscribed / watches any of my random content Smile
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
I think its an epic achievement to have 5k people interested in you essentially blowing up dervs lol
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(27-09-2015, 04:45 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote: I like CJ_Derv's comment from a while ago "Get your tongue out his arse" lol

lol
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Congrats mate. Still nowhere near making a living out of it though. they reckon you need about a million views a month to make a sensible "salary"
Thanks given by:
Need about 100k subscribers if you do it right to make any decent money to give up other work.
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
LOL, nearly made my first tenner off youtube LOL
Thanks given by:
Yo, piggy. Need a Torch fella?
Team - Inappropriate Footwear. Member 1 of 3.

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)
3. Fooby's Company Pool Car

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
Thanks given by: 1616six
(28-09-2015, 07:33 PM)Fooby Wrote: Yo, piggy. Need a Torch fella?

lmao
Thanks given by:
For reference, I don't make videos on youtube purely to try and make money....just to put that out there as sounds a bit weird / rude.... Any money I make on youtube is just directly re invested into the workshop / car anyway. Smile
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:

Nope... I'm good.

But if you want help keeping in touch with whats happening with members achievements I can lend a hand 

Tongue

(28-09-2015, 07:09 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: LOL, nearly made my first tenner off youtube LOL

Awesome! Haha

Think there is a minimum before you can "withdraw" it though, like £50/60 iirc

(28-09-2015, 07:37 PM)darrenjlobb Wrote: For reference, I don't make videos on youtube purely to try and make money....just to put that out there as sounds a bit weird / rude.... Any money I make on youtube is just directly re invested into the workshop / car anyway. Smile

Didn't mean to make out like you did fella...

I got my first "pay" about 6 weeks ago... Paid for engine stand basically which features for upcoming videos.
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(28-09-2015, 07:56 PM)Piggy Wrote:
(28-09-2015, 07:37 PM)darrenjlobb Wrote: For reference, I don't make videos on youtube purely to try and make money....just to put that out there as sounds a bit weird / rude.... Any money I make on youtube is just directly re invested into the workshop / car anyway. Smile

Didn't mean to make out like you did fella...

I got my first "pay" about 6 weeks ago... Paid for engine stand basically which features for upcoming videos.

Yeah likewise Darren, didn't mean to offend. You'd said before that videoing car stuff only goes back to paying for car stuff. I think that's so cool as alot of stuff we post we'd of video'd anyway. Getting paid is just a nice touch.
Thanks given by:
(28-09-2015, 07:56 PM)Piggy Wrote:

Nope... I'm good.

But if you want help keeping in touch with what's happening with members achievements I can lend a hand 

You sure? It looks awfully deep where you are going. I'm good though, I've got eyes.

(28-09-2015, 07:56 PM)Piggy Wrote: Didn't mean to make out like you did fella...

Are you in competition with Darren or something? You realise he doesn't care, right? There are enough videos of me cocking about on youtube that could get me 'pay' if that's what I aimed for.

I think you might have the methodology and perception wrong on this one.
Team - Inappropriate Footwear. Member 1 of 3.

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)
3. Fooby's Company Pool Car

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
Thanks given by:
(28-09-2015, 08:05 PM)Fooby Wrote:
(28-09-2015, 07:56 PM)Piggy Wrote: Didn't mean to make out like you did fella...

Are you in competition with Darren or something? You realise he doesn't care, right? There are enough videos of me cocking about on youtube that could get me 'pay' if that's what I aimed for.

I think you might have the methodology and perception wrong on this one.

What, like this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQSUzw_PRK0

lmao
Thanks given by:
Geeese.
Calm down, calm down.
I am in no way in competition with Darren, that would be foolish.
I was just relating to Darren regarding when some/any cash does come in, where it goes... IE its not profit or earnings based. If it was I think I'd be on about .5p an hour lol
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Congratulations Darren Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thank you Darren Paul_13 8 2,048 23-03-2017, 01:03 PM
Last Post: darrenjlobb