Any idea's?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any idea's?
So my car has recently started doing some blue hazy smoke by recently i mean the last 6 to 8 months, i figured being that it's around 135 thousand and it's well known for the turbo going bad around this mileage that it is time to get it refurbed or but the same turbo and get that refurbed then get it put on the car. So the question i have to ask is !! How do i find out what turbo is on my car? i can't get under it as i have a knackered knee and know where to jack it up anyway. 

I heard that both a garret or a kkk will fit my car but i'm not totally sure, so i figured i'd ask you guys, as what you lot don't know about 306's would either fit on the back of a postage stamp or just isn't worth knowing. lol 

my car's a 1999(on a T plate) 1.9 D Turbo.
The Peugeot 306 is very much like forrest gumps box of chocolates, You never know what's going to f*ck up next.lmao
Thanks given by:
Could be 1 of 4 different turbos so you cant really know without checkin. If you get the manifold and oil lines with the new turbo it doesnt matter which one you get anyway.
Put a post in wanted section for turbo. Try get a garrett t2

HDI D'Turbo Daily Driver ---- XUD D'Turbo Project
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  just had a very pikey idea bashbarnard 15 3,178 21-12-2016, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Piggy
  gearbox idea?? Joe 18 4,301 17-09-2012, 10:52 PM
Last Post: Jonny81191
  Eco button idea strictly_perv 15 3,074 28-03-2012, 08:43 PM
Last Post: Poodle