Scrap Yard Finds

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scrap Yard Finds
Right this is a place for all things you have seen or found in a scrap yard. Got an epic photo? Post it! Got a bargain and want to brag? post it! Big Grin

I found this metro which must have been really done up at once stage. Had a decent exhaust and loads of gauges on it

[Image: IMG_20120501_121400.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20120501_121336.jpg]

and DJ Spalls has loads of old lorries and cabs ontop of containers which are full of random crap and all over grown!

bargains... include an autodimming mirror from a 406 for a quid, 206 gti pedals for a quid, silver dash for a quid. Loads of stuff! :dance:
Thanks given by:
Is the 306 silver dash in good condition? Mines ok but cracked where the bolts go in. Could that be given to Connor at FCS? I could PayPal for what I owe?
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
devils_fuel Wrote:Is the 306 silver dash in good condition? Mines ok but cracked where the bolts go in. Could that be given to Connor at FCS? I could PayPal for what I owe?

already spoken for. The centre section was broken so i got another top section with vents which someone was after and the bottom section had all the paint flaking off but im going to sand it down and make it into something else! Wink
Thanks given by:
Is it wrong that because I saw a Metro I assumed this thread was started by Procta?
Thanks given by:
Sam you shoulda got a pic of that black Audi with the stickers lol.

I've got an awesome one of a 306s ill find it later.
Thanks given by:
bigcheez2k3 Wrote:Is it wrong that because I saw a Metro I assumed this thread was started by Procta?

lol, i stopped updating the metro thread on here and took the car off my sig too.
as people were getting sick of the sight of it, and also not interested in the car either. if i had another old car say a 405 etc id be exactly the same Wink
but you got to give me credit i did build a car back up to a sleeper spec Smile

only thing i have came a cross in my local scrappy, was the remains of a citrone cv
[Image: 007-7.jpg]
my only thing i picked up was a 5th cyclone a few years back for £15. he charged another fella £75 quid for an alloy for a ford focus lol
rest me and my pal did the 5 finger discount.
Thanks given by:
Used to be a scrappie 1/4 Ida mile from my house, there was a Maserati Merak and a Bitter SC in there at one point. It's luxury flats now Sad
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Ooo Ooo!

If you see any crystal fogs I want please!! Big Grin
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
procta Wrote:
bigcheez2k3 Wrote:Is it wrong that because I saw a Metro I assumed this thread was started by Procta?

lol, i stopped updating the metro thread on here and took the car off my sig too.
as people were getting sick of the sight of it, and also not interested in the car either. if i had another old car say a 405 etc id be exactly the same Wink
but you got to give me credit i did build a car back up to a sleeper spec Smile

only thing i have came a cross in my local scrappy, was the remains of a citrone cv
my only thing i picked up was a 5th cyclone a few years back for £15. he charged another fella £75 quid for an alloy for a ford focus lol

Wasn't knocking you mate, think it's great what you did with the Metro Big Grin
Thanks given by:
procta Wrote:only thing i have came a cross in my local scrappy, was the remains of a citrone cv

What exactly do you mean "remains of..."? That IS a Citroen CV, that's how they rolled out the factories isn't it?
[Image: 306Green5DrSig.png]
Thanks given by:
there is only about 3,417 on the road in the UK as of June 2011.
Thanks given by:
One of my best finds, Best place for them

[Image: 313873_10150851107185392_726150391_21265...5483_n.jpg]

The other been a classic beetle complete with engine
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
Thanks given by:
HDIkyle Wrote:One of my best finds, Best place for them

[Image: 313873_10150851107185392_726150391_21265...5483_n.jpg]

The other been a classic beetle complete with engine
those "rovers" are the worst car of all time! i dont know what rover were thinking on at the time when the bought those from tata motors! i think the liam should invest in one as i think that would be the icing on the cake for him car wise.
Thanks given by:
procta Wrote:Seeya lads, I'm off to lick my Metro while rubbing my nipples.

WTF? lol
Thanks given by:
THE_Liam Wrote:f*cking HELL!!!! A CITY ROVER!! GOD I GOT TO GET ME ONE OF THOSE LITTLE GEMS!!!
:twisted:
:?
Thanks given by:
lol
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any one going to a breakers yard? procta 3 1,155 02-02-2016, 09:06 PM
Last Post: 306Dan
  Ebay finds cully 5 1,054 12-06-2015, 08:42 AM
Last Post: Eeyore