My Rallye is now on Copart.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Rallye is now on Copart.
(08-09-2015, 07:27 AM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: Gutted its at sandy Sad i cant even buy that through work! it will go for f*ck all too. We only buy from wolverhampton and bristol

The categories are a mixture of value & damage

Even if its just a case of it needs a f*ck ton spending on it, it can still be a cat B unfortunately. And only a registered breaker can buy that.

Sad How much would it cost for you to be able to buy from Sandy as well?
Thanks given by:
its the factor of the transport cost of the car probably as that will add 2-300 on the final auction price

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Thanks given by:
I could buy it but it's collecting it that's a cock Sad

Copart request COD certificates for Cat B cars also so not joe public is buying them.
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
I'm still awed that they actually paid out £3k for it ! I'm in profit!
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
Id want the boot lid, wings, bonnet and bumpers if anyone does get it. Probably a door as well.
Thanks given by:
(08-09-2015, 10:57 AM)Orta Wrote: I'm still awed that they actually paid out £3k for it ! I'm in profit!

Wish i had crashed mine now lol
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
there's still time lol
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
Thanks given by:
£2880 that bloody good payout.that's gives me hope I may get a decent amount for mine.
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
it went cat B because its contaminated with sewage you need a contaminated waste licence to hall it

unfortunately i cant buy it, as my m8 not licensed up for handling cat b's he only deals in cat C's Sad
he recons it will sell for around £40 as scrap is on its arse

GTI6 Info

Thanks given by:
Be a sin if it goes for £40
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Jesus! I'd pay £40 and have the seats steam cleaned for mine !!!
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
(10-09-2015, 07:02 PM)Matt Wrote: Jesus! I'd pay £40 and have the seats steam cleaned for mine !!!
Seriously?!?!?!?!?!

After everything that's been said about the sewage in the flood water and the fact it's bad enough they've even had to stick health hazard warning stickers on it and you still want them?

It's crazy that it doesn't even have a bid on it yet but I suppose that with scrap currently at £38 a tonne and there is nothing of any real value on the car as it can't be put back on the road.
Thanks given by:
Yes. Have you seen how rare rallye interiors are now?
Thanks given by:
(10-09-2015, 11:16 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(10-09-2015, 07:02 PM)Matt Wrote: Jesus! I'd pay £40 and have the seats steam cleaned for mine !!!
Seriously?!?!?!?!?!

After everything that's been said about the sewage in the flood water and the fact it's bad enough they've even had to stick health hazard warning stickers on it and you still want them?

It's crazy that it doesn't even have a bid on it yet but I suppose that with scrap currently at £38 a tonne and there is nothing of any real value on the car as it can't be put back on the road.

It can be put back on the road.
Thanks given by:
Im in talks to buy this through work. Having to call in some major favours though and nothing guaranteed unfortunately Sad

Also this one cannot go back on the road simply because copart require a COD on delivery meaning its definiteky break only. Crying shame.
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
(10-09-2015, 11:21 PM)Matt Wrote: Yes. Have you seen how rare rallye interiors are now?

i would too, as these cars are clocking close to 20 years old now,  going from experience in the metro world, you will get a nasty shock how quickly other bits and pieces that you got get hold of dead easy, become very rare items to get hold of too!  The red seat belts i had in my car, you could pick them up fairly easy, now they are getting very hard buy second hand, and when they do, they go for daft money!

i am still very surprised dum dum you let it tbh, I know it has been flood damaged with god knows what, but you could have just pressure washer the full works out, then gone about either selling it on, My dad said you might have been able to have started it, if you took the spark plugs out and cranked it over, so it pushes the water out.

(10-09-2015, 11:39 PM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: Im in talks to buy this through work. Having to call in some major favours though and nothing guaranteed unfortunately Sad

Also this one cannot go back on the road simply because copart require a COD on delivery meaning its definiteky break only. Crying shame.

can you not re shell it? surely. plenty of HDIs out there, that can be used.
Thanks given by:
(10-09-2015, 11:39 PM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: Im in talks to buy this through work. Having to call in some major favours though and nothing guaranteed unfortunately Sad

My bad, thought it was the cat b argument cropping up again as people always try to argue they can't go back on the road
Thanks given by: Matt-Rallye
Guys you cant moan at chris. He did the financially sensible option which is new territory for him lol

If we get it i will be breaking it through work but on here exclusively to help keep these cars going. But thats a big IF we get it.
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
(10-09-2015, 11:45 PM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: Guys you cant moan at chris. He did the financially sensible option which is new territory for him lol

If we get it i will be breaking it through work but on here exclusively to help keep these cars going. But thats a big IF we get it.

yeah i know matt, i just f*cking hate rare models been binned off, before their time. But at least dum dum did get 2.8k for it. Which he could put towards another one, if he will go back to another one. Or will he go for that kit car he is always wanted. Which i would like to see him build a caterham 7, trouble is will he build the 1st derv powered one?
Thanks given by:
Matt if you get it through work can I please have first dibs on the interior! Haha
Thanks given by:
On every parcel you'll have to put a warning "I'm not shipping actual poo" as I assume it may all whiff a little.
Thanks given by:
Supervisor backed me up but big boss has said no. :/ it wont be coming my way!
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
the sensible option was not driving into a fecking puddle lol
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
Thanks given by:
(10-09-2015, 11:51 PM)procta Wrote: yeah i know matt, i just f*cking hate rare models been binned off, before their time. But at least dum dum did get 2.8k for it. Which he could put towards another one, if he will go back to another one. Or will he go for that kit car he is always wanted. Which i would like to see him build a caterham 7, trouble is will he build the 1st derv powered one?

I got £3100 for it mate then minus the excess.
I have bought something new but I haven't yet posted pics on here.
I am currently saving for that kit car however wont be building the first diesel one as others have already done that.
Thanks given by:
Current Bid:
£30 GBP

Time Left:
1D 20H 40min

GTI6 Info

Thanks given by:
£30+VAT, someone will make a couple of quid on that if scrap is £38 a tonne.
Thanks given by:
(12-09-2015, 11:46 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: £30+VAT, someone will make a couple of quid on that if scrap is £38 a tonne.

+ transport costs i dought they will make feck all on it

GTI6 Info

Thanks given by:
Whilst I'm not sure on transport costs, its got to be worth it for some parts???

Genuine wings/bonnet, panels? I'd certainly pay £30 for a good Rallye centre console panel etc...door cards maybe? I take a chance on the seats too. Complete strip down and into the washing machine with the covers....

Plus its only an hour from me.....and ive access to a trailer....
Cherry Red Rallye - Full on OEM resto.....
Thanks given by:
(13-09-2015, 09:16 AM)Ben_w Wrote:
Plus its only an hour from me.....and ive access to a trailer....

but its a class B so without the correct paper work the public cant bid to win Sad

GTI6 Info

Thanks given by:
That's a bit of a shit....
Cherry Red Rallye - Full on OEM resto.....
Thanks given by: