Hello!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
G'day all.

New member from Brisbane, Australia here.

Have had an N3 306 XR (1.8 sohc 3 door hatch) for a couple of years now, bought as a cheap run around initially, now a bit of a project while still being a daily driver.

Just rebuilt the engine with a couple of mods, bit more compression, lightly ported head, otherwise standard. Plan on fitting a 205 1.9 camshaft, bike carbs and NODIZ soon, for something to do and also a bit different on a 306 to have a modified 8 valve.

Have also fitted a home made 2" mandrel bent exhaust with high flow metal cat, and cold air intake at the moment, new clutch, driveshafts, radiator, hd shift linkages, etc, etc.

Have new suspension, etc to go in (once I rebuild the rear beam), 205 speedlines to go on soon (once I get some decent tyres), S16 seats, XSi front brakes, quickshift, etc, etc... the more I work on her the more I understand it, and the more I love it, great car to drive.

Anyway, look forward to being a part of the forum and hopefully being able to contribute something.

Cheers, Andrew!
Thanks given by:
Welcome !

Is there any plan to do with it? and do you have your car picture ?
1999 306 GTI-6 PT81 & Remapping
2000 406 SRI 2.0 Turbo 6M/T @ 1 Bar Boosted

[Image: 150521115952.jpg]

Thanks given by:
Welcome Bud, getting more and more members joining from Oz! :-)
Now add yourself on the where are we all map!
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the club, get some pics of your car up when you get time Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Welcome Smile
Thanks given by:
Hi guys,

Thanks for the welcome, will try and get a couple of pics up tonight for you.

Maxzy, it is a daily driver, but would also like to have a go at some hill climbs/motorkhanas and just have a bit of fun, nothing too serious.

Cheers!
Thanks given by:
Hello and welcome along Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by: