Stage 2 Reliability

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stage 2 Reliability
Hi everyone Smile

I have a stage 1 map and tbf it is fantastic but having been overtaken by a 206 hdi the other day that seemed pretty damn fast I am now really considering going for the stage 2.

What I'm wondering though is what is the reliability like on a stage 2? And what sort of issues could be caused by going for about 150hp ish?

What's the best things to do to keep it as reliable as possible other than just more frequent servicing etc?

Thanks Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Alright bud, I made a thread on this around late last year I think, main issues are injectors, fuel and in tank pump, and turbo, and a few other small things. Take a look in the thread. Loads of info on this subject on this forum though, either in the couch, HDI section or peoples project threads Smile
Thanks given by:
If you go for a light stage 1, then the fuel pump should be good, but you're still going to have problems with the clutch at some point, and you're always going to get a boost pipe pop off every 6 months or so, but other than that reliability isn't going to be that badly effected (if you don't drive it like it's stolen).
HDI Tuning Ltd
www.hdi-tuning.co.uk
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reliability upgrades. Heidi 1 1,134 24-05-2013, 09:51 PM
Last Post: Dum-Dum
  General reliability Ricky 23 4,147 24-04-2013, 07:37 PM
Last Post: Ricky