Bosch pump fuel lines and bits

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bosch pump fuel lines and bits
So when people talk about swapping from Lucas to Bosch they say you need pump, lines, and injectors but and as I found out when doing mine you also need the washers 
plus the clutch cables different does it have to be changed or can it just snake?
And same with the fuel in, return and run off from injectors what was the piping size was it 8 and 5mm?
Thanks given by:
Need to change fuel lines as the lucas in wont reach. Im assuming you mean injector washers. They are recommended but i know a few people who dont. The fuel lines though are not different mm. The ACCELERATOR cable is slightly different end. Always found that its best unbolt the lucas bit and bolt it to the bosch arm. So all fairly straight forward stuff. But hope it helps. Smile
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Sorry I know the metal lines you have to swap but I mean the rubber hoses coming off the filter housing to the pump, the one going from the pump to the fuel return and the one small one from injector to injector then to the pump.
And again I know with the accelerator cable but I mean the other cable that connects round the back of the pump
Thanks given by:
The other cable is a hot cold thing. Changes the idle. Personally i never connect them and find it better to wind the cold side right the way in so it always sits on hot idle. Thus removing it from the system.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Slack in bosch pump? dt_ 14 3,405 21-10-2020, 03:41 AM
Last Post: dt_
  Bosch pump help for newbie PugRy 2 1,977 05-01-2020, 09:09 PM
Last Post: jamie182
  Bosch pump fuel screw broken Forby 0 1,476 12-03-2019, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Forby