Northern meets? North east west and Scotland!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Northern meets? North east west and Scotland!
Northern meet? Tour Rofl
Thanks given by:
might be a little tricky that one, as the north east is vast to start with! But we could all meet at knock hill.
Thanks given by:
Knockhill does sound good! or Crail for a RWYB?
Thanks given by:
Not been to knockhill for years but great track and decent facilities!
I'd be up for that but not for the next fortnight due to the wifes 40th :-( and my sis getting married this Friday! :-)
I'm just about to get dragged to the shops and ripped for my wages for a fekn dress and shoes :-((((
Thanks given by:
I'd be up for knockhill but looking like next year for me. Need to sort car for tracking.
Thanks given by:
(30-08-2015, 01:08 PM)Redordead89 Wrote: Not been to knockhill for years but great track and decent facilities!
I'd be up for that but not for the next fortnight due to the wifes 40th :-( and my sis getting married this Friday! :-)
I'm just about to get dragged to the shops and ripped for my wages for a fekn dress and shoes :-((((

Turned out a lot more of a ball ache than just buying a dress :-( hdi110 307 overheating slightly!
Thanks given by:
(30-08-2015, 01:08 PM)Redordead89 Wrote: I'm just about to get dragged to the shops and ripped for my wages for a fekn dress and shoes :-((((

I'm sure you'll look lovely in them though. Tongue
Thanks given by:
(30-08-2015, 08:11 PM)Toms306 Wrote:
(30-08-2015, 01:08 PM)Redordead89 Wrote: I'm just about to get dragged to the shops and ripped for my wages for a fekn dress and shoes :-((((

Lol cunny funt! ;-)
Thanks given by:
Inspiration for a drive up the road!
http://www.buzzfeed.com/hilarywardle/12-....ycEKo9D0N
Thanks given by:
(30-08-2015, 08:11 PM)Toms306 Wrote:

careful redordead, tom likes blokes in dresses and fancy shoes!   Confused
Thanks given by:
It's ok Procta he's 400+ miles away Makeup
Thanks given by:
is it worth an all night stay? as I know a campsite that isn't very far from knockhill,
Thanks given by:
Plenty space to sleep in the back of a 306 with the rear seats down lol
But would you really stop overnight just going up to Knockhill? Its around 3 hours each way from Newcastle, so not that much more from Sunderland id think.
Thanks given by:
I was thinking for those who travel further
Thanks given by:
How about knockhill then through to Glasgow and pitch tents at my bros farm (the very spot where William Wallace was captured 710 years ago!)
then a good 100-200 mile run starting where I live (G662RJ) up over the campsie hills to the dukes pass and through the massive forests in the Trossachs national park up to Tyndrum / Dalmally Glencoe neck of the woods and back down the oh so scenic west coast via Loch Lomond or in reverse and head back down the east coast to home???
Thanks given by:
Fair enough Procta, although we are currently the two furthest South going lol
That sounds good Redordead89 Smile You up for this procta? If so theres three of us in!
Thanks given by:
sounds a cracking tour! only thing would be time on my part, as I am still in the unknown.
Thanks given by:
Xudlingo from Falkirk is up for a run in his moonstone 6 too and a mate in my work in a W2000 polo GTI (polos for sale!) his 89 Coraddo G60 is also for sale! Vag fag but he's a worthy lad! :-)

(01-09-2015, 09:02 PM)procta Wrote: sounds a cracking tour! only thing would be time on my part, as I am still in the unknown.

Hi Procta, I'm kinda heading more and more into the unknown by the day ATM on the cash side so although my jobs safe I'm a bit skint and doing temp cover a few days at a time on the 306, if things don't start getting better soon the 306 will have to go but I'm not there yet so looking forward to a meet be it with a run further north or not!
Thanks given by:
So are we any closer to getting this together then boys?
My fortnight from hell is over so got a little breathing space and well looking forward to this run!
Spoke to XUDLINGO last night and he's well up for it so am I and a couple of other boys so probs 5 or 6 cars so far!
Thanks given by:
I am still not 100% yet on anything,
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show: Pugfest Northern Convoy THE_Liam 34 11,011 09-07-2015, 10:10 PM
Last Post: kentiiboii
  South East meets? LeeRallye 20 5,307 31-10-2014, 09:03 AM
Last Post: PUGNUT_XS
  Northern Ireland/Ireland meets Will 1 1,313 27-08-2014, 12:56 PM
Last Post: pioneer DJ paddy