Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
its friday !!!
fri ; work

sat; mots

sun; still looking for a car boot that's not rained off

mon; a day for me----nobodys getting anything off me including time
Thanks given by:
Friday: Ginge is on his way over, going to try an sort my iffy starting/give it a general look over/fit something shiney. Work tonight 5-11
Saturday: continue fitting shiney things work 5-1
Sunday: repeat as required then work at 5 again Sad
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Friday: Work
Saturday: Tractor show with my boy. Then stay up all night with red bull playing cod
Sunday: Wake up early enjoy the rain. Go to makro pick up veg. Paint wedding cake stand.
Monday: Relax. Maybe. Work on car.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Friday: last day on my current project... sort life out ready for new project next week
Saturday: teaching sailing and maybe replaicng a rear brake caliper on the 1.8 so i can get it to expo.
Sunday: teaching sailing
monday: teaching sailing
Thanks given by:
Friday: Work til 1, go have a hair cut, home to clean the car inside & out, pick the 309 up and shout at it because it probably still makes the same noise

Saturday: Leave at 5AM, drive to Clowne, drive to Leeds - Leeds festival for the day

Sunday: Leave at 6AM, drive to Hull, Hull motor show, collapse as im so tired

Monday: Day with the family in Clowne, then on to a hotel for the night..

Tuesday: Day walking in the Peak District, drive home

Off the rest of next week.. will potter about, DIY, shout at the 309 for being broken.
Thanks given by:
Today: Funeral this morning now work till 5, take bike to its new owner.. think im rich untill i pay my rent.

tomorrow: Work till 1 then its knighton carnival time Tongue

Sunday: hangover and recover

Monday: 12hr covering security at work.
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Today - Run errands mostly, been to hospital and Tesco for Nan, plus bank and finally job centre place lol. Annoy Sam's neighbour this evening. Pizza for tea. Watch cats does countdown and last leg...

Tomorrow - Watch the Fiesta ebay auction end (shameless plug Wink )...that will depend whether I do anything on Sunday or just sit in and cry. Tongue
Thanks given by: