Project Pooh!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Project Pooh!!!
After losing my licence and getting 6pts I needed something cheap to insure so I bought this neat little dragon green 1.4 for £250.

Mods
VR6 OBD2
Ram air induction kit
3"Jetex s/s catback system
5stud hubs
VR6 brakes
Ebay coilies
Remap (came with the engine)
15" VR6 BBS wheels

This is how I bought the car on some crap 13":
[Image: photo.jpg]

First thing I did was get some ebay coilies had help fitting from my mate Steve and then fitted these wheels off my bros old scirocco :
[Image: photo1.jpg]
[Image: photo2.jpg]

My bro then killed my engine driving it home from work one day and thats when we decided to vr it. my bro had a spare mulberry vr6 obd2 lying about and and we got to work making 2 cars one Smile

Werent many hiccups as it was already a mk3. So this is what she looks like now, still needs a bit of tidying but at least it all works:
[Image: IMG_1536.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1614.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1616.jpg]

Fitted 5 stud hubs and vr6 brakes all round with green stuff pads and drilled and grooved discs.
[Image: IMG_1618.jpg]

Tried out some camber with a couple of washers... I think i need to do this properly as I got camber shims at home:
[Image: IMG_1617.jpg]

Just won these on ebay for £50 not bad at all but i'm not sure on what colour to refurb them in, tempted to go white or gold...
[Image: IMG-20110918-00062.jpg]

Thats it for now i'll keep this space uptodate Big Grin

Kaeten M.
[Image: kaetensiggy.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Picture with my deeper splitter and bonnet bra
[Image: photo-2.jpg]
[Image: photo-3.jpg]

Next thing is to sort out getting a set of heated leather seats then a vento front end
Thanks given by:
Looks good. Had vr6 myself a while ago. They sound lovely.
[Image: c6769879.jpg] TEAM TRACK CAR + An E60 530d M-Sport for the daily
Thanks given by:
Shes looking very good buddy
Thanks given by:
Bought it as a 1.4 off ebay and to be honest it was in pretty good nick for £250
Thanks given by:
Best £250 spent, its was near on immaculate, other then the dented front panel. She's defo getting there now.
Thanks given by:
I don't get it, how is it cheap to insure if you've swapped a VR lump into it? it would've been cheaper to just insure an actual VR
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Look at CK or Adrian Flux, best way to do it is modified insurance. Done this with my van too! More mods the better the price gets.
Thanks given by:
So weird, thinking about it sort of makes sense though.. My HDi is cheaper to insure through premium choice modded than bell/admiral etc. standard
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Looking good.
Thanks given by:
He needs his audi pepperpots on and it'll look a bit neater
Thanks given by:
looks good man,need a smooth front i reckon Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
He's lookin at doing either the whole mk4 front conversion or vento front. Either one will look sick.
Thanks given by: