Did any 306's come with a red carpet?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did any 306's come with a red carpet?
Oh hai!

Thinking of ways to make my rallye more 'rallye-esq' (basically more like a 106 rallye spec so it actually stands out inside)

Things already on the check list include:

Red seatbelts
Red carpet
Door cards retrimmed in rallye seat cloth material (from my spare rallye interior)
Rallye plaque somewhere on dash (not a definite on this one yet though)
White steels

Any other ideas people can think of? Just think it would be nice to make the 306 rallye that peugeot never did!

Also thanks too zakk (ozonehostile) for the idea / inspiration Smile
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Simple answer is no mate lol, blue and cream but not red I'm afraid, maybe green in some Roland Garros but I might be making that up Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Why is it always a northerner bearing bad news lol

Cheers though dude! looks like i better get coming up with new ideas Wink
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Im not aware of any red ones otherwise i would have snapped one off. I guess you could bleach a black one and then dye it red? or is that not how it works?

The rallyes have always had smaller engines than the gti... and this was the same for the 306 rallye outside of the uk. It came with the mighty 1.8!

So... true rallye peugeot never made? white steels, stickers, coloured carpet, funky interior and door cards, 1.8.
Thanks given by:
No red carpet, S16 had blue as you probably know and as the Northerner says, the Roland Garros had green from memory!
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
Rolland Garros is brown with green mats iirc... You do get red belts in there though. I do like the Garros interior myself. Big Grin
Thanks given by:
S1 steering wheel ??
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Roland Garros:
[Image: ph3-rg-01.jpg]

S16 Blue carpet in Nialls car:
[Image: e264fa05.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Hatch Garros interior is nicer than the boring cabby one. Tongue

[Image: peugeot__306_roland_garros_1995_10_lgw.jpg]
Thanks given by:
That s16 carpet is lovely
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
I wondered this ages ago. I really want a red carpet.

I did also look into carpet dyes. You can get them but reports on effectiveness vary. Big Grin
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
Red carpets do look awesome. Just do it the cheap way and buy big red mats lol
Thanks given by:
I'd love a set of red belts but there go for stupid money now.
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
You've got a spare rallye interior?! Sell it too me!!
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
I seen the red belt in some french member here, Really Cool !

For the carpet, My GTi-6 was fitted with blue carpet from Factory (Thailand unique spec for Xsi 2.0)

Due to my car use to be the XSi before swapping all the part from GTi-6.
1999 306 GTI-6 PT81 & Remapping
2000 406 SRI 2.0 Turbo 6M/T @ 1 Bar Boosted

[Image: 150521115952.jpg]

Thanks given by:
Have you looked through service box to see if there is a red one listed?

Also rallyes didn't always have smaller engines, only on the 106 and 205, the simca and talbot rallye's had the largest engine iirc
Thanks given by:
Some people relocate the HU to the coin tray at the front of the centre console, maybe that could be a rallye plaque.
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

Project Thread
Thanks given by:
Would peroxide and some of this:
[Image: redhead%20google.jpg]

Be any good Big Grin could always test it on a scrapper's carpet...?
[Image: 9fa12c59-0c3d-4413-968d-6a7840ff068f.jpg]
Stage 1 HDi DTurbo Diablo 5dr, "Dee-Dee"
Thanks given by:
No. Just no. Get a plain black one, bleach it and get some proper carpet dye. Just make sure you wash it thoroughly before it goes in. Its known to bleed that carpet dye
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(05-08-2015, 03:44 PM)maxzy Wrote: I seen the red belt in some french member here, Really Cool !

For the carpet, My GTi-6 was fitted with blue carpet from Factory (Thailand unique spec for Xsi 2.0)

Due to my car use to be the XSi before swapping all the part from GTi-6.

phase 1 xsi had blue carpet over here too Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Cheers for the input guys Smile

I recently sold a spare set of red seatbelts too retropug, should look pukka in his 6 Big Grin

I say i have a spare rallye interior, its my original interior which is pretty damn ruined lol but the rallye cloth is immaculate! so may aswell put it to good use Big Grin

Working where i do it shouldnt be difficult to source a carpet and try to dye it. think thats my only option here.

I do have a blue carpet in the S16 though ninja

Looking at a few tins of this to try out, it does say its suitable for car carpet..

https://www.fabricspray.co.uk/shop/boat-...right-red/

What would be the best product to try to bleach a carpet though? im at a loss with this one!
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
(05-08-2015, 09:41 PM)Niall Wrote: No. Just no. Get a plain black one, bleach it and get some proper carpet dye. Just make sure you wash it thoroughly before it goes in. Its known to bleed that carpet dye

That was my plan but never got round to it.

(06-08-2015, 07:48 AM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: Cheers for the input guys Smile 

I recently sold a spare set of red seatbelts too retropug, should look pukka in his 6 Big Grin 

I say i have a spare rallye interior, its my original interior which is pretty damn ruined lol but the rallye cloth is immaculate! so may aswell put it to good use Big Grin 

Working where i do it shouldnt be difficult to source a carpet and try to dye it. think thats my only option here.

I do have a blue carpet in the S16 though ninja

Looking at a few tins of this to try out, it does say its suitable for car carpet..

https://www.fabricspray.co.uk/shop/boat-...right-red/

What would be the best product to try to bleach a carpet though? im at a loss with this one!

Bleach? Wink
You'd need proper peroxide though no watered down value stuff.

Project Thread
Thanks given by:
(05-08-2015, 08:14 PM)highwayman306 Wrote: Would peroxide and some of this:

[Image: redhead%20google.jpg]

Be any good Big Grin could always test it on a scrapper's carpet...?

Lol. Just lol. This is the exact color lu dyes her hair!!
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  blue carpet Frosty 12 2,386 25-10-2012, 06:38 PM
Last Post: Curt
  Boot carpet & under felt ash240970 13 3,571 06-10-2012, 01:26 AM
Last Post: ash240970