Project (3) 306 boat. time to make it float :-)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Project (3) 306 boat. time to make it float :-)
mmm,
interesting thread, defo Scrappy Challenge. you want to get hold of the bloke with the 'tash Wink
guess it'll be weld up all holes, ditto doors & boot. and add bouancy. a couple of 25ltr drums under the bonnet, plus using the o/e fuel tank at the rear.
It goes, it stops (as reqd). Makeup
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
its an old thread and i seriously doubt anything has happened.
Thanks given by:
I see - - -
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
(12-01-2016, 01:32 PM)pioneer DJ paddy Wrote: Haven't done mutch yet waiting for sum sort of descent weather ta get going on it again . keeping my eyes open for a cheap engine to put in it  hopefully get it ready for this summer :-)
Ah nice nice I'd love to see this done haha. Where shouts are you based ? Midlands ?
Thanks given by:
(12-01-2016, 04:34 PM)Adam CD P1 Wrote:
(12-01-2016, 01:32 PM)pioneer DJ paddy Wrote: Haven't done mutch yet waiting for sum sort of descent weather ta get going on it again . keeping my eyes open for a cheap engine to put in it  hopefully get it ready for this summer :-)
Ah nice nice I'd love to see this done haha. Where shouts are you based ? Midlands ?

Im in newry pretty mutch about 40/ 50min from Dublin :-) 

And yes Eeyore it will get done lol really don't like the cold wether that's why I haven't done mutch yet lol also been kinda busy to :-) but hopefully get back on track soon .
Thanks given by:
(12-01-2016, 04:19 PM)Eeyore Wrote: its an old thread and i seriously doubt anything has happened.

Rich coming from you, no? Big Grin
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(12-01-2016, 08:23 PM)pioneer DJ paddy Wrote:

And yes Eeyore it will get done lol really don't like the cold wether that's why I haven't done mutch yet lol also been kinda busy to :-) but hopefully get back on track soon .

Ah I know it, Never stopped there but been through a good few times, I go up to Belfast the odd time.
Thanks given by:

this is actually going to be done? My god.... its going to be so slow lol
Thanks given by:
(13-01-2016, 12:05 PM)Eeyore Wrote:

this is actually going to be done? My god.... its going to be so slow lol
That it will be :-)

(13-01-2016, 09:52 AM)Adam CD P1 Wrote:

Ah I know it, Never stopped there but been through a good few times, I go up to Belfast the odd time.
Funny a enough thats were I'm going this weekend Belfast . not mutch in newry to stop for to be fare lol :-)
Thanks given by:
take a look at the Amphicar specs Wink
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
bet this hasnt happened and its now scrapped!
Thanks given by:
(12-04-2016, 08:25 AM)Eeyore Wrote: bet this hasnt happened and its now scrapped!

lol !
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
(12-04-2016, 08:25 AM)Eeyore Wrote: bet this hasnt happened and its now scrapped!

Yeah dam yachts
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
OK so this is till on going this project just very very slowly lol need sum good dry weather to but its not scrapped yet :-) also busy with a new engine rebuild to. twin turbo gearbox mounted for this years shows so it's all go on that for now to there will be a project thread up soon for that as well :-) in the mean time I will leave u with this from to day .

Thanks given by:
Nearly there then.
                                             [Image: 2ljm03k.jpg]

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by:
Not doing any more till I get dry weather sick of getting soaked lol plus want to get my car ready for shows this year need that done frist :-)
Thanks given by:
(12-04-2016, 11:37 PM)pioneer DJ paddy Wrote: Not doing any more till I get dry weather sick of getting soaked lol plus want to get my car ready for shows this year need that done frist :-)
This looks pretty cool and the twin turbo sounds awesome ! Are you going to head to Car Culture or Heatwave or anything like that this year ? I'll be at most of the major shows. Would love to see the twin turbo'd one up close
Thanks given by:
Is that a Seagull gearbox leg you've mocked up?

One of those will struggle to push that around!
Thanks given by:
(12-04-2016, 08:57 PM)Danny Wideboy Wrote: Nearly there then.

haha! yes! made me giggle!
Thanks given by:
love this thread funny as hope it works mate
think your nuts though
Thanks given by:
I may well be slow, but it'll take anything in the twisties!
[Image: MIRKxNP.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I think you're a spammer, but a floating van would be pretty cool.

(Damn Mighty, these AI bots are getting smart ain't they, seem almost human the way they make vaguely relevant comments in threads to get their link in place. How long now before John Connor comes back to help us? )

Anyway, what happened to the old barge, did it ever see water?
Thanks given by:
I know, the bots making relevant comments on threads is a new development!

Who knows what happened to this. I expect the member no longer lurks on the site & we'll probably never find out if it ever saw action on the water!
Thanks given by:
Whatever happened, i just hope it wasn't a watery end inside a not-very-buoyant pug!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  cully's New boat! cully 33 7,038 30-08-2016, 09:25 PM
Last Post: Eeyore