whine noise

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
whine noise
hi guys,

My dad has a 206 1400cc 8v. i know its not a 306 but same engine, there is a whine noise just like there is no power steering fluid in the pump. so i replace the pump and it was still the same, i have replaced the alternator as well, but its still the same noise????? 

So i only got the aircon unit or the tens pullys, has any one had this noise before??

when i turn the pullys that are left they fell good. 

Many Thanks Speechless
306 HDI 
stage 1+ remap
piper cross air filter
hoffmann race centre pipe
hoffmann de-cat pipe
sportex rear tailbox 3"

Thanks given by:
Take aux belt off. Run motor up. If its still making the noise it will be on cambelt side of things rather than aux. At which point just put a full kit on it. If not get a long screwdriver put it to the component you want to test then rest your ear against it. You will here what the bearing is like. That way you can compare and see which ones worse. Dont just replace stuff for the sake of replacing stuff. Absolute waste of money.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
the noise is gone with the aux belt off. so its not on the cambelt side.
306 HDI 
stage 1+ remap
piper cross air filter
hoffmann de-cat pipe
sportex rear tailbox 3"

Thanks given by:
(28-07-2015, 02:50 PM)craig306 Wrote: the noise is gone with the aux belt off. so its not on the cambelt side.

i had this on my 306 and it was the air con, i always have the windows open if its warm anyway, so the garage bypassed it with a shorter belt and problems gone.
Thanks given by:
i think i tri and get a belt that dont go around the a/c
306 HDI 
stage 1+ remap
piper cross air filter
hoffmann de-cat pipe
sportex rear tailbox 3"

Thanks given by: