friday !!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
friday !!
fri; last day of a weeks hols

sat; service nieces ka if it passes mot today---otherwise mot repairs instead

sun; still to make it to a car boot as they're allways rained off !
Thanks given by:
Today, Just got home from night shift gonna go to bed, when I wake up it'll be pissing rain so I'll be tidying the house.

Tomorrow, go for a run then see what the weather is doing for finishing the TUD5 306.

Sunday, again see what the weather is doing for finishing the TUD5 306.
Thanks given by:
Today: Work at work
Tomorrow work at work then work at home
Sunday: Work at home.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Same as bash really

Lots and lots of job,kinda regretting getting this second job.
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Today - Find same day MOT for cheap project car. Put yet more diesel in the Focus & grab some food. Buy a canoe...looks like roads will be canals this afternoon from the weather forecast. lol

Saturday - If its dry fix MOT fails and clean project car. Head to Clacton for classic car display and free fireworks in the evening.

Sunday - Had planned something but completely forgotten what it was, hopefully I'll remember at some point lol.
Thanks given by:
Today - work, then after hours fitting new turbo, new front ARB and replacing snapped subframe
Tomorrow - same again
Sunday - Wishing it was Saturday
3 x Peugeot owner.

1996 106.
1996 306 D Turbo S.
1994 Mercedes Benz 320E.
1997 306 GLX.

Subscribe! - https://www.youtube.com/user/TheADKJD/videos
Thanks given by:
Fri: Go home at 2:00 local time, do a spot of shopping, and then work on my car in the 38-39deg heat. Fitting the new uprated gear linkages, and then the rear seatbelts
Sat: Loaf about, maybe go to the beach
Sun: Go to Kourion ruins with the GF and then play a cricket match at a new ground we are testing in Limassol Smile
Ex cars: '86 Opel Monza 1.6 GLS Puke & '97 Opel Astra 180ie 16v - oil spill & '07 VW Polo 1.9TDI (stolen) - Awesome car!

"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life." - Henry David Thoreau
Thanks given by:
Tonight: do nothing, maybe watch a movie and sleep. Want to take the truck out as its raining but no fuel and no money makes it pointless
Tomorrow: tidy up the house and garden ready for bbq/house warming
Sunday: maybe fit coilovers on the wagon, probably wont as im lazy.
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by: