Bosch help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bosch help
Well here's a surprise thread. NOT. Lol. Knew I shouldn't of f*cked with one. Anyway as I rotate the freshly built pump by hand the pully and pump shaft move inward ever so slightly on the compression part then back out. Im talking a few mm. Just want to check its ok as my cambelt obviously runs on it!! Help asap please as im without a car otherwise.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
The pulley shouldn't be moving in an out :/ especially a few mm? Long long time ago i built mine but yeah
Thanks given by:
Well I thought id check my other pump. A known working 9mm that I removed. Seemed a logical step. That moves in and out ever so slightly as well. I think a few mm is exaggerating. So thought f*ck it ill finish fitting the pump. Worse that could happen is she wont run. Low and behold. She runs. Literally perfectly. Started up almost instantly not even a problem. Revs perfect. Just got to finish up and tune her now. Hopefully will be ok.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
So finished tuning this. Goes well on full throttle. Couldn't get enough fuel in without knocking the throttle back a spline and dropping the idle though. Only thing that's a bit weird is first half of the pedal seems to inject a lot less fuel than expected. Picks up slower than the 9 did on half throttle. On full wack though my Christ she shifts. Anything I can do to combat this?
Thanks given by:
What's the state of the LDA setup?
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Ground as much as I dare. Pin right up on the top. Havnt played with the wheel inside yet though.
Thanks given by:
Drop the pin down a bit?
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
I meant the star wheel is right on the top. I'll see if I can adjust it tonight on way home. Shouldn't take to long. Smile
Thanks given by:
(20-07-2015, 03:36 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: I meant the star wheel is right on the top. I'll see if I can adjust it tonight on way home. Shouldn't take to long. Smile
yeah 5 min job isn't it, sounds like you've git the pin dropping a bit too late under boost Smile
Thanks given by:
I adjusted the top down still not enough. I'll do the little wheel thing tomorrow. Either that or I've got a spare lda and ill grind ot a bit more from the start.
Thanks given by:
(20-07-2015, 06:13 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: I adjusted the top down still not enough. I'll do the little wheel thing tomorrow. Either that or I've got a spare lda and ill grind ot a bit more from the start.
make any noticeable difference? If you're got the star wheel right up it'll be that I would think Smile
Thanks given by:
Not really. I'll put the star wheel down later at work tomorrow when I get chance.
Thanks given by: