Club behaviour

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Club behaviour
(17-07-2015, 03:00 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(14-07-2015, 09:51 AM)silverzx Wrote: I wasn't there but I bet DumDum is the main culprit here.

Ironic being a lanky lady garden

Sorry DumDum, love you bro. <3

Don't you dare call me a civil servant again. Crown Servant!

i corrected it for you
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
(17-07-2015, 06:26 PM)Pebbles167 Wrote: I'll echo the thoughts of others and state how much i really do like this club. I'm reasonably quiet at meets due to a slight shyness, and not the loudest in the forum talk, but everyone I've met in person has really made me feel welcome in the short while I've been here, you're a cool bunch! A point that was sadly hammered home to me when i missed this year's pugfest,  i haven't got my 306oc friends fix! Sad

I always thought you were too quiet at meets! Need to fix that with alcohol next time we go camping Big Grin
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
(18-07-2015, 11:49 AM)Matt-Rallye Wrote:
(17-07-2015, 06:26 PM)Pebbles167 Wrote: I'll echo the thoughts of others and state how much i really do like this club. I'm reasonably quiet at meets due to a slight shyness, and not the loudest in the forum talk, but everyone I've met in person has really made me feel welcome in the short while I've been here, you're a cool bunch! A point that was sadly hammered home to me when i missed this year's pugfest,  i haven't got my 306oc friends fix! Sad

I always thought you were too quiet at meets! Need to fix that with alcohol next time we go camping Big Grin
You were very chatty at Christmas meet after a few drinks though! I'm just generally quite chatty. But camping helped a lot to get to know everyone better Smile
Free hangover cures!
Thanks given by:
(13-07-2015, 07:51 PM)Silky Wrote: And why did someone feel the need to snap a branch off of one of the trees around your camp area

I was camping pretty close to you guys, didn't know anyone so didn't pop over. All seemed to be going well and looked as though you were having a laugh. But maybe a few too many beers led to someone being silly and snapping the branch, I saw it happen and wasn't too pleased.

Yes there was mess around but think a lot of campers were doing this too. Is silly things like a rubbish sack that gets forgotten but really helps.

Glad to hear you all had a good time, shame about the car vandalism.
A branch really!?
Your crying over a branch!
Seeing as this is aimed at us, atlas don't drink. Lad has had 3 ciders on his birthday today and his on his way!

I thought we came to shows to get drunk and have a dam good time!
Don't go moaning because we having more fun.

A lot of the stuff highlighted seems petty.
But the damage of cars is a real concern!

Although I have not yet checked my wheels bolts and been out for a hon today! Undecided
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I apologise for breaking the snapping branch but i did try to refit it but for some reason it wouldnt go back on. I am sorry
3 x Peugeot owner.

1996 106.
1996 306 D Turbo S.
1994 Mercedes Benz 320E.
1997 306 GLX.

Subscribe! - https://www.youtube.com/user/TheADKJD/videos
Thanks given by:
I am with that guy though, I do think it's a little childish climbing trees and that... I'm sure there's loads more things you could do to have fun?

I'm not saying you should never do anything a bit dum or childish Tongue because for a bet or something I'd most likely be the first one to do something, as for climbing trees and snapping stuff it seems to happen often, it was done at fcs as well...
Thanks given by:
(18-07-2015, 01:56 PM)Sian Wrote:

You were very chatty at Christmas meet after a few drinks though! I'm just generally quite chatty. But camping helped a lot to get to know everyone better Smile

Beer it is then guys. Sian, Matt, considering i don't drink very often, I'll place myself in your care!
Resident cat lover 
Thanks given by:
When I met you, you were more than happy to chat about being king of the p*ssy
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Ahaha bash you have instructions to be at the next one
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
Sorry but who here has done something silly when drunk?
Sorry but I've been in this club alot longer than most of you, been to most shows and meets, so I know there's been some pretty stupid (hilarious stuff) that's gone off during camping becuase we're all drunk.
These are the reasons why we love camping for the stupidity that goes off, we all get loud, stay up till late and get seriously drunk when we're camping.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Get your head out your arses guys
3 x Peugeot owner.

1996 106.
1996 306 D Turbo S.
1994 Mercedes Benz 320E.
1997 306 GLX.

Thanks given by:
(20-07-2015, 01:24 PM)ADV_93 Wrote: Get your head out your arses guys

Maybe you're the one who should be getting your head out of your arse. After one night we left that camp site damaged, littered and members pissed other people off. Really looks good doesn't it!?
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(20-07-2015, 01:26 PM)Niall Wrote:
(20-07-2015, 01:24 PM)ADV_93 Wrote: Get your head out your arses guys

Maybe you're the one who should be getting your head out of your arse. After one night we left that camp site damaged, littered and members pissed other people off. Really looks good doesn't it!?

A f*cking branch off a tree. All this forum goes on about is being all accepting of others and not discriminating. Didn't see you mentioning Toseland talking shit to me which thankfully didn't lead to much than a bit of shouting. Taking the f*cking high horse over here because a bit of alcohol and banter. R soz
3 x Peugeot owner.

1996 106.
1996 306 D Turbo S.
1994 Mercedes Benz 320E.
1997 306 GLX.

Thanks given by:
You're clearly missing the point here. It may "just be" a branch off a tree but it's still vandalism.
I wasn't aware of what's gone on between you and Toseland at the time. I'm still not 100% sure really what has so how can I mention anything about it?
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
No wonder a 306 is classed as a "chav" car around by me if people think it's ok to do stuff like that!  lmao
Thanks given by:
At the time? You were stood 2 feet from me Niall.

L is that an indirect? f*ck off.
3 x Peugeot owner.

1996 106.
1996 306 D Turbo S.
1994 Mercedes Benz 320E.
1997 306 GLX.

Thanks given by:
Surprised Ginge hasn't posted yet, so:

Popcorn
Thanks given by:
(20-07-2015, 01:50 PM)ADV_93 Wrote: At the time? You were stood 2 feet from me Niall.

L is that an indirect? f*ck off.
Wind your neck in mate. That's a long way from a shot at you, and the fact is damaging the campsite isn't on.
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
I think we all need to listen to this Tongue
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dM5ZEWz67nA
Thanks given by: Pebbles167
(20-07-2015, 06:08 PM)procta Wrote: I think we all need to listen to this Tongue

No, this needs discussing. We need to get along as a club, and vandalism isn't something we promote. In previous years, we've had other car clubs joining in with our conversations, and newbies weren't scared to get involved. Pugfest is much more family/mixed generation friendly, it's NOT chavfest.

EDIT: Procta, not aimed at you, actually at no-one specifically.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by: Niall
(20-07-2015, 06:51 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote:
(20-07-2015, 06:08 PM)procta Wrote: I think we all need to listen to this Tongue

No, this needs discussing. We need to get along as a club, and vandalism isn't something we promote. In previous years, we've had other car clubs joining in with our conversations, and newbies weren't scared to get involved. Pugfest is much more family/mixed generation friendly, it's NOT chavfest.

no bother jonny, and yeah your right it does need to discussed, if things get a bit heated in the thread, I have supplied a music track for people to listen to, to help keep things relaxed
Thanks given by:
(20-07-2015, 06:55 PM)procta Wrote:
(20-07-2015, 06:51 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote:

no bother jonny, and yeah your right it does need to discussed, if things get a bit heated in the thread, I have supplied a music track for people to listen to, to help keep things relaxed

lol good shout

Thanks given by:
Why the f*ck are people vandalising property? We actually want to return next year right?
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Also, which selfish lady garden decided to leave their tent up afterwards? That's not only lazy and pointless as it wasn't broken, it's littering and there was enough of that already. Grow up.

Thanks given by:
That is shit, how hard is it to rip it out the ground and drag it to the skip like mine went.

People need to get the f*ck along. We've always been a loud club who likes a party and theres no problem with that but this starting fights with others and damaging property just ain't on. We have enough shit getting blamed for stuff that ain't us far less now giving those who's like to see us banned from events some actual ammo.

Glad I went to bed early.
Thanks given by:
(19-07-2015, 06:04 AM)Pebbles167 Wrote:

Beer it is then guys. Sian, Matt, considering i don't drink very often, I'll place myself in your care!

I wouldn't do that we are a horrific bad influence!  pretty bad Childish things happen in each other's company hahaha
Free hangover cures!
Thanks given by:
(21-07-2015, 08:20 AM)Sian Wrote:
(19-07-2015, 06:04 AM)Pebbles167 Wrote:

I wouldn't do that we are a horrific bad influence!  pretty bad Childish things happen in each other's company hahaha

Don't listen to dave, she doesnt do us justice! lol

I'll get you drunk (possibly take advantage) then sian will help the hangover in the morning lol
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Are we still planning a Christmas meet? Or are we planning a sexual assault!
Resident cat lover 
Thanks given by:
(21-07-2015, 08:29 AM)Pebbles167 Wrote: Are we still planning a Christmas meet? Or are we planning a sexual assault!

I'll cross that bridge closer to christmas lol depends what drinks i end up on!
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
(21-07-2015, 08:29 AM)Pebbles167 Wrote: Are we still planning a Christmas meet? Or are we planning a sexual assault!

Probably be Quieter,with these piss heads lol
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by: