306 LOVE???

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
306 LOVE???
Who's all gonna own one of these little pugs ten years from now???
Meeeeeeee for sure even if I have to build one from an old shell!
Heart Heart Heart 306
I was 14 when I first saw one and almost jizzed continuously with excitement until I was 24 and got one!
enter K355 KRW 1.4 with a serious banging need for a new engine! £350 for the car and £250 for a new engine later I'm rocking the 306 in the new millennium!
Up and down up and down and up and down again ever since with several dogs and darlings and still loving them 15 years later more than nearly every other car I've driven in the last half a million miles!
Rofl Rofl Rofl
Thanks given by:
If they still run by then, I'll still have one.
Resident cat lover 
Thanks given by: Redordead89
THANKYOU kind sir! What a little car!!!
I will inevitably be making one still run by then and if I can keep your one and as many others as poss running then so be it!
Long may it live! And if any of you you get a nice se low miler along the way try and save it for pugs sake!
(21-07-2015, 12:33 AM)Pebbles167 Wrote: If they still run by then, I'll still have one.
Thanks given by:
Yes yes, when the riders of the apocalypse appear I'll be boosting over the hill burning up veg in my DT Big Grin
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
10 years is a long time tbh! I hope to be in a driverless electric car by then. Tongue

With something retro for the weekends. Wink Probably not a 306 though tbf lol.
Thanks given by:
If I can afford to keep the rallye permanently then I will but I still really really want a kit car and need a sensible daily.
Thanks given by:
Almost certainly, if i have things my way.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Want to keep my estate. Sort of. Needs a new shell.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
I'd like to buy my old one back and keep it in a time capsule.

Hint BigCheez

Hint hint.
Thanks given by:
That is the most enthusiasm I've ever seen for a 306
don't even think the people who bought them new where that excited "woo,  yeah, couldn't quite afford a golf so I got a 306 , woo"
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
(21-07-2015, 01:58 PM)lolsteve Wrote: That is the most enthusiasm I've ever seen for a 306
don't even think the people who bought them new where that excited "woo,  yeah, couldn't quite afford a golf so I got a 306 , woo"

i am sure there is a fella on here rebuilding/ restoring a rallye.
Thanks given by:
I've had mine 15 years now and I bought mine instead of an Audi A3.

At the time it was ether a 3 year old A3 or a new 306 and I'm glad I went for the 306.
Thanks given by:
Ill be keeping the rallye unless circumstances seriously change.

I seriously cant wait until we are all old and still doing the same thing.
Thanks given by:
(21-07-2015, 07:28 PM)DeeTurbo Wrote: I've had mine 15 years now and I bought mine instead of an Audi A3.

At the time it was ether a 3 year old A3 or a new 306 and I'm glad I went for the 306.
Love it! 15 years in a 306 and still loving it! You'd of died of boredom by now in a mk4 golf or the a3 I suspect! :-)
Thanks given by:
(21-07-2015, 01:58 PM)lolsteve Wrote: That is the most enthusiasm I've ever seen for a 306

Despite the 306gti6 being loads better to drive than the contemporary golf gti.

The other models though, yeah I'd probably have a golf.
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
(21-07-2015, 07:57 PM)RetroPug Wrote:

Despite the 306gti6 being loads better to drive than the contemporary golf gti.

The other models though, yeah I'd probably have a golf.
I agree the base and mid range golfs were better cars than the base and mid range 306's but there were a few models that just did and occasionally still do exactly what you need when u need it and with big smile per mile for a few sheckles!
When was the last time you saw a mk4 golf driver smiling unless he / she's got a top end model (car or spouse) with a near 50% bigger engine (boobs / manhood) and lots more horse( girth / length ) :-)
I have loved a few of my 306's over the years because they just did everything I needed and a little more but today I have a bitter nasty 307 taste in my mouth after a shit locker nut and a couple of shit tires fkd up my day and probs the rest of my week too! :-(
Thanks given by:
For 306 I just owned around 2 yrs.

My family owned PUG more than 10 years tbh, since i was born with the 504 sedan and then after owned 504 for 7 years my father bought a 405 phase 2 (RFX) owned it around 18 years and before a big crash of 405 we got the 406D8 M/T.

After an accident of 405, so lucky nobody hurt, I bought the 306 GTI6 instead of the 405.
1999 306 GTI-6 PT81 & Remapping
2000 406 SRI 2.0 Turbo 6M/T @ 1 Bar Boosted

[Image: 150521115952.jpg]

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I love cats, I love every kind of cat. Ruan 6 1,745 19-04-2012, 05:16 PM
Last Post: puglove