Who nicked my dust caps?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who nicked my dust caps?
SO I can deal with my car being moved... I do that to mates all the time...plus I was stupid to leave the keys in it...

Mrs Piggy made it very clear about the attempt to put another sticker on my car....  Censored ...that really didnt bother me as much as Mrs Piggy...

BUT who nicked my alloy colour coded dust caps????? - not cool.  Nospeak ...and let my tyre down!?....
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
kids always steal dust caps, no idea why, I never stole any as a kid.

alloy ones are a bad idea anyway
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
Thanks given by:
(13-07-2015, 07:02 AM)welshpug Wrote: alloy ones are a bad idea anyway

Only if you never check your tyre pressures... I've had alloy ones for 3 or 4 years and not had one set seize yet.

Also never had them nicked which surprises me lol, did once have a set of green plastic ones nicked from some nitro filled tyres though. lol
Thanks given by:
I wouldn't have thought anyone would steal them dude, that's a little childish. Especially not to return them.
Team - Inappropriate Footwear. Member 1 of 3.

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)
3. Fooby's Company Pool Car

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
Thanks given by:
Hm, tbf, as said in the other post...

Someone had pissed on my drivers door handle - or at least, poured something down *just* the drivers door handle... I know of a few other dodgy goings on also which I won't comment on as I don't know the full story - but I don't think it was any of our lot...
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
(13-07-2015, 07:43 AM)Fooby Wrote: I wouldn't have thought anyone would steal them dude, that's a little childish. Especially not to return them.

I agree, really hope no one was mean enough to actually steal something from another member

General bants is one thing, but there must be a line - and it's somewhere between having your car relieved upon (poor ruan) and having your dust caps half inched

Could start a kickstarter to fund some new ones, I'm happy to put 50p in Smile
Thanks given by:
Nicked dust caps?! lol
Bianca Rallye
1989 205 GTi6 on ITBs
BMW Z4 3.0

Thousands of GTi6 parts availabile.
Thanks given by:
(13-07-2015, 07:46 AM)Ruan Wrote: Hm, tbf, as said in the other post...

Someone had pissed on my drivers door handle - or at least, poured something down *just* the drivers door handle... I know of a few other dodgy goings on also which I won't comment on as I don't know the full story - but I don't think it was any of our lot...

Did this really happen? seriously? that's so bad
Thanks given by:
It wasn't me :p

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Thanks given by:
Wasnt me! I wasnt even there! Or was I....
Thanks given by:
(13-07-2015, 08:00 AM)Lwilliams Wrote:
(13-07-2015, 07:46 AM)Ruan Wrote: Hm, tbf, as said in the other post...

Did this really happen? seriously? that's so bad

Hm - I didn't believe it to begin with, but that's the only logical explanation I could come up with...

As said, there was other funny goings on, so it doesn't surprise me - I have an OC sticker in the car also..

Thankfully I'm not someone who's going to bitch and cry over someone having a wazz down my car, I've got much worse things to worry about, but still, whoever it is leads a pretty sad life.
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
I had a set of Skoda branded ones nicked off my Octavia outside my work. Skoda for God's sake!
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
this really does cap it off...
Thanks given by: Matt-Rallye
If I knew at the show I wouldve given you some, I just recently bought a load on eBay!
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Just to reinforce the point, I am a lady garden but my cuntery is limited to doing things that don't result in permanent damage or theft..

So the dust caps most definitely was not me, as that is a level of cuntish I would not stoop to..

I would suggest they could have fallen off going up the hill, but I don't think you went fast enough round any corners..
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by: Matt-Rallye
(13-07-2015, 09:50 AM)toseland Wrote: I would suggest they could have fallen off going up the hill, but I don't think you went fast enough round any corners..

Shots fired Tongue
Thanks given by:
Dust caps, someone loosened all the wheel bolts on one wheel, front drivers side on my car, thought it was tyre fitter not doing them up but it wasn't as thinking back I heard every bolt squeak tight as he did them by hand, so I take your dust caps and raise you attempted murder, that is very not cool Sad
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
I checked mine before I went up.. Mine were fine lol
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
Holy shit. Who has it in for you guys. Sorry to here about the caps man. Like others have said a few little bits of banter are cool but elevating to theft is just uncalled for.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Who snapped a branch off one of the trees you were camping round?
Thanks given by:
Sold my last two runs as it shit me right up, bolts weren't much past finger tight, not even joking, I know I'm a bit if a lady garden but trying to kill me seems a little OTT
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Theft is bad enough in any case but FFS slackening wheel bolts :-((( I really hope you find out which fag did it!
Thanks given by:
I know it was no one from our club, I do have an idea who it was but I didn't think people would stoop that low, by the way I hope this doesn't put anyone off going lol, it was a great weekend and this was a personal vendetta against me but he failed thankfully Smile
Thanks given by:
Im wary of shows for that reason. One of my friends had his car on display at the NEC once, and he distinctly remembers torquing his wheel nuts up when changing his alloys at the show. On the way home, one came off and the other front was loose. Some scrote thought it was funny to loosen them obviously.

Ridiculous behaviour. Caused sill damage/wing damage/hub/brake disc etc. An expensive weekend.
Night Blue VW Golf 7 GTD : Bianca 306 Rallye : Mini Cooper D (The Mrs')
[Image: wallye-gtd.JPG?raw=1]
HDi Owner for 200k/9 years
Thanks given by:
From now on I'll be checking mine at every event can't believe people do this
Thanks given by:
(13-07-2015, 11:02 AM)Lwilliams Wrote: From now on I'll be checking mine at every event can't believe people do this

Me neither and likewise mate, glad I caught it on the hill climb and not the motorway tbh.
Thanks given by:
(13-07-2015, 10:41 AM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: I know it was no one from our club, I do have an idea who it was but I didn't think people would stoop that low, by the way I hope this doesn't put anyone off going lol, it was a great weekend and this was a personal vendetta against me but he failed thankfully Smile
Its fine, we didn't die. Keep thinking about what would have happened if that wheel went on semi circle... [emoji21]
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
(13-07-2015, 11:13 AM)THE_Liam Wrote:
(13-07-2015, 10:41 AM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: I know it was no one from our club, I do have an idea who it was but I didn't think people would stoop that low, by the way I hope this doesn't put anyone off going lol, it was a great weekend and this was a personal vendetta against me but he failed thankfully Smile
Its fine, we didn't die. Keep thinking about what would have happened if that wheel went on semi circle... [emoji21]

Yeah me too mate, hairy enough on 4 wheels that corner never mind three Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(13-07-2015, 10:13 AM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: Dust caps, someone loosened all the wheel bolts on one wheel, front drivers side on my car, thought it was tyre fitter not doing them up but it wasn't as thinking back I heard every bolt squeak tight as he did them by hand, so I take your dust caps and raise you attempted murder, that is very not cool Sad

I know you half kicked my tent down :p but the wheel nuts weren't me. Shit that's dangerous.
Thanks given by:
(13-07-2015, 11:16 AM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote:
(13-07-2015, 10:13 AM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: Dust caps, someone loosened all the wheel bolts on one wheel, front drivers side on my car, thought it was tyre fitter not doing them up but it wasn't as thinking back I heard every bolt squeak tight as he did them by hand, so I take your dust caps and raise you attempted murder, that is very not cool Sad

I know you half kicked my tent down :p but the wheel nuts weren't me. Shit that's dangerous.

Haha that wasn't me mate, not sure who you're thinking of, I had an early night Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  dust cap freaks rant karl1989 21 7,733 10-02-2013, 07:39 PM
Last Post: JamesG
  And another one bites the dust.... samass 13 4,253 29-01-2013, 08:25 PM
Last Post: 4WayDiablo
  Asbestos Removal & Dust Mask Dave 36 9,924 01-11-2012, 02:57 PM
Last Post: Ryan@306