Heads Up

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heads Up
Derv @ Sainsbury's is 108.9 as of tomorrow, effectively BP for less money Tongue
Mechanic in the 90's
Chef in the noughties
Now just pissing about with catering
Thanks given by:
106 round here at a few places.
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
Thanks given by:
(26-08-2015, 07:19 PM)welshpug Wrote: 106 round here at a few places.

London based post then, apologies to those outside the M25
Mechanic in the 90's
Chef in the noughties
Thanks given by: Redordead89
Also Derv is not short hand or slang for diesel Wink
Thanks given by:
Got mine at 105.9 yesterday. Tongue
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
It be slaang in tha farmin' comoonity.
                                             [Image: 2ljm03k.jpg]

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by:
Actually DERV, that means Diesel Engined Road Vehicle, is actually slang for Diesel as it is referred to as DERV fuel in places but DERV fuel gets shortened DERV so you have the odd and mentally wrong situation where you put DERV in your DERV
Thanks given by:
f*cking grammar Nazi's, Derv is what it was called when I was a lad on the farms. I know it's cheaper outside of London but I get a heads up when the supermarkets are about to go to war.

Sorry I'm not perfect..........#wanders off to look at Corrado's again#
Mechanic in the 90's
Chef in the noughties
Thanks given by:
Veg oil is now 63ppl lol, just putting that out there Tongue
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Meh £1 a litre i pay for diesel.. Normal stuff aswell :p
Thanks given by:
(26-08-2015, 07:50 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Actually DERV, that means Diesel Engined Road Vehicle, is actually slang for Diesel as it is referred to as DERV fuel in places but DERV fuel gets shortened DERV so you have the odd and mentally wrong situation where you put DERV in your DERV

Lol

(26-08-2015, 07:29 PM)chylledapps Wrote:

I didn't actually mean to give thanks on this post I just meant to quote it but thanks anyway cos that's about the first apology I've ever heard from inside the M25 lol
Thanks given by:
(27-08-2015, 12:03 AM)Redordead89 Wrote:
(26-08-2015, 07:50 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Actually DERV, that means Diesel Engined Road Vehicle, is actually slang for Diesel as it is referred to as DERV fuel in places but DERV fuel gets shortened DERV so you have the odd and mentally wrong situation where you put DERV in your DERV

Lol

(26-08-2015, 07:29 PM)chylledapps Wrote:

I didn't actually mean to give thanks on this post I just meant to quote it but thanks anyway cos that's about the first apology I've ever heard from inside the M25 lol

fpmsl... Rofl Thats so true mate!
[Image: 9fa12c59-0c3d-4413-968d-6a7840ff068f.jpg]
Stage 1 HDi DTurbo Diablo 5dr, "Dee-Dee"
Thanks given by:
106.7 here. Also veg is cheaper as well. Smile im even mixing my veg with diesel for first time in ages.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HARDCORE HEADS, I.D. this track for me please stevieg 7 1,384 31-12-2011, 12:52 PM
Last Post: Connor