Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Pugfest part collection
#1
Star 
I'm happy to take parts to Pugfest if anyone is after anything. 


I've got too much to list, but here is a brief list of parts I have taking up shed space which I'd like to make a dent in.

Arch liner set of 6 pieces (2 fronts, 2 rears and 2 front side) - £35 set
Ph3 front door cards - £15 pair
Rear quarter cards - one pair in good order £10. Pair with some minor screw holes - £5 pair. Can photo if interested.
3 slam panels - £5 each
Subframe - £10
Fuel pump - £10
Drivers side Valeo ph3 crystal headlight in good order £15
Splitter - £20
Ph2 boot spoilers x 2 - £5 each
Black tailgate - £5
Wing mirrors x several. No caps. £5 each

As I say I've boxes more parts, specifically interior bits and bobs. I've no other panels or large bits like beams or engines/gearboxes. By all means ask as you never know.

Payment in advance preferred and items to be collected by mid morning. Reason being I don't want to be lugging parts up and keeping an eye out for people if their dog dies or they forget all about it. Once paid - people become much more proactive.
Bianca Rallye
1989 205 GTi6 on ITBs
BMW Z4 3.0

Thousands of GTi6 parts availabile.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Twin Radiator Fans - Pugfest Collection bigcheez2k3 0 1,700 06-07-2016, 12:50 PM
Last Post: bigcheez2k3
  FOR SALE: PARTS CLEAROUT!! - pugfest collection Piggy 31 22,398 07-07-2015, 04:20 PM
Last Post: Piggy
  FOR SALE: 3 way fuel valves, 11mm bosch, 15" steelys, Starter motor PUGFEST collection Chris_90 63 31,016 01-08-2014, 10:35 PM
Last Post: Teddy

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)